Chapter 4

Atsumu walked through the building with a pair of handcuffs on his wrist as he was pulled along by the man in a mask. He was pulled into a room where a small boy was sitting. His hair fell to his shoulder and the ends were dyed blonde. 

"Help him hack into the system we want. If you do that then your brother will be set free and we'll let you go without cuffs," Sakusa said as he shoved Atsumu to the computer. The fake blonde sat in front of the computer and sighed. 

"Hey, I'm Atsumu," Atsumu introduced himself to the shy male beside him who just continued working. "Kenma," He mumbled. Atsumu nodded and started typing on the computer beside them. It was hard to move his hands much because of the cuffs but he managed. 

The room was silent as Sakusa watched them work. Suddenly Atsumu let out a loud gasp and leaned into the table. His typing got faster and the clicking became more frequent.

"Got it!" he announced as he opened the files and cameras on the opposite gang. He held his hands for the alpha to undo the cuffs. His omega was screaming in proudness but he ignored it and hummed when he felt the alpha get closer. His pheromones clogged Atsumu's nose making the younger dizzy in a good way. 

"Good job Atsumu," Sakusa muttered as he fully undid the cuffs and watched as Atsumu rolled his wrist around in delight.

"Go let my brother and the other omega free now." He smiled with fake politeness. Sakusa only rolled his eyes and walked out. He let out a deep breath when the door closed and turned to see the omega beside him just staring.

"That was quick... Where'd you learn to do that?" He asked quietly fiddling with his fingers. Atsumu only shrugged and turned to the computer.

"I guess I've always excelled in computers and tech. My dad used to help a lot but then he found out I was an omega so I taught myself all the nice little hacks," Atsumu explained. He felt comfortable with the omega but it was quickly drained when the door opened and the omegas were hit with the smell of alpha.

"Get up we got another job for you,"