~Star Crossed Lovers⭐️~

In a fairytale, one can only dream of being royalty and living in the lap of luxury, "a dream come true" as Cinderella would call it. Could you blame her though? With all the royal balls and having servants do all the dirty work, how could anyone think otherwise?" Those things seem more glamorous from afar but it's a whole different story once you get up close. For you, royalty life got stressful and overwhelming. Your whole life has been planned for you. You've hated all the rules and expectations but you had to learn how to deal with them. On top of that you had to deal with dirty looks because you would associate with commers and others of the lower class and you barely associated with the royals. While you didn't mind being seen with commoners, you never planned on falling for one. Danny was nothing like the snobby royal men you've met. He was sweet and kind and very compassionate. It bothered you more than usual when royals made fun him directly and you'd find yourself defending him when things got out of hand. You didn't care that he didn't have alot of money or fancy things, although you wished he and his family weren't struggling and it was the same many of the people in the Kingdom. You both had been seeing each other for a few months but you had to do so under the cover of night.
As nightfall struck the Kingdom, you got ready in a comfortable yet suitable outfit and you made sure you looked presentable before sneaking out of the castle to meet Danny at your usual spot. Once you arrive you couldn't see Danny anywhere, but a brown carriage with two gorgeous white horses to lead it instead. You find yourself going to the horses and you gently stroke the mane of one of them.

"Hello darling."

You smile at the soft sound of his voice and blush slightly, feeling the butterflies in the pit of your stomach.

You turn around to face him and you see him approaching with bouquet of y/f/f in his hand. He was dressed in a clean white long-sleeve button up, but with the sleeves rolled up, along with a pair of black dress pants and black dress shoes.

"H..Hi, you look....very handsome."

He smiles and gives you the flowers.

"Thank you, and I must say...tou look....gorgeous as always."

His eyes trail down your body and back up again and they seemed to light up at the sight of you, which only made the butterflies intensity.

"Thank you...and thank you for the flowers they're beautiful."

He grins, that light never leaving his eyes.

"How are your parents?"

'Even knowing how they feel about him, he still cares about their well-being.' You thought to yourself .

"They're good, thank you for asking. How are your parents doing?..."

"That's good. They....they're doing okay, it's just a difficult time right now."

"I understand...give them my best?"

He smiles slightly and nods.

"....So...I was thinking we could...take a walk by the seaside.. look at the stars like we always talked about?"

Your smile grows bigger as you picture the scene in your head.

"I'd love that."

"So would I."

He smiles sweetly and looks at the carriage and looks back and you and holds out his hand.

"Shall we?" He chuckles softly and you smile and take his hand.

"Forgive me, I'm just really excited to spend time with you again."

"It's okay, it's cute."

You giggle and give him a light peck on the cheek causing him to blush even more this tjme. He helps you into the carriage before climbing in beside you and the both of you go off into the night and enjoy the time the night had given you. You wished you could stay with him forever but you knew had to get back before sunrise. As you both are watching the stars you give his hand a gentle squeeze and lay your head on his arm and he places a soft kiss on your head.

"I love you Danny....."

You look up at him nervous to see his reaction, for this was the first time you used the word and you weren't sure if he felt the same- otherwise you would've used it sooner. His reaction was everything you hoped for and more. His cheeks were red and he looked shocked but also relieved in a way as if he had been waiting to hear those words this whole time.

"I...I love you too.."

And with that the two of you share a kiss. But not just any kiss. It's passionate and slow and it feels as if fireworks were set off inside of you. There was no doubt in your mind that Danny was the one for you but in the back of your mind....you couldn't help but wonder......

.......what would your parents think?

A/n: Hi angels! I rewrote this in a attempt to make it better and a bit shorter but I'm still not sure if better is the right word for it🥲
Anyways lemme know what you think in the comments and if you liked it feel free to vote😁 I hope all of you are staying safe and are taking care of urselves. Much love!~ Sappy💕😙