why nots

I'm Dark Dawn.
Like I said before, I'm not the main character of the story. Because it seems always, the main character is whom's pov we get.
So I decided to give you a side-pov of the story
The side-pov of a story everyone is familiar with... Snow White.

Im pretty sure everyone knows Snow White as that pretty little prinsess everyone associates her with. Truth is, she wasn't. She was rude and selfish and spoiled. She stole and hurt. But you forget, she was also kind and loving. Sweet and carefull.
See? The words you use to describe someone gives them an exact idea of what will happen. But, all humans are one-sided.
The only way to tell this story, is from two sides. But I'm telling it from 3.
Because... Why not?

~Snow's POV:

Snow's mom died when she was merely an infant. As a result, her father married a young and loving person. But this person didn't love snow. No, she hated her. She became greedy. After a year or so, the king died. And the queen locked the prinsess away. For 16 years, she was trapped within walls of steel and bricks.
Snow white was confused and scared. The queen started practicing dark magic. Until she stumbled upon a magic mirror. A mirror that could tell her all the answers she needed. The queen often asked "mirror mirror in my hand, who is the rightfull queen of the land?" And always it answered, "you are." Until it answered that Snow White was. The queen got furious and ordered her to be killed, so that she can remain queen.
Of all things, Snow White escaped this entrapment, and lived. She moved in with dwarfs, and after a foul attempt, the evil queen piosened Snow White, and wit ha true love's kiss, she was saved. She eventually, with help from people she met in the woods, overthrew the queen, and now snow white reins the all the land.

But that's not how it really went.