Elsa's Winter (Part 3)

(The North Mountain)

(Lorne's POV)

As they make their way on the North Mountain, avoiding the sharp icicles pointing out of the rocks.

Kristoff: So how exactly are you planning to stop this weather?

Anna: Oh, I am gonna talk to my sister.

Kristoff: That's your plan? My ice business is riding on you talking to your sister?

Anna: Yup.

Distracted by Anna's reply, Kristoff suddenly walks into the end of an icicle which hits his nose, he carefully moves around the spike.

Lorne: Watch your step, Kristoff

Kristoff: (huffs then asks Anna) So you're not at all afraid of her?

Anna: Why would I be?

Olaf: Yeah. I bet she's the nicest, gentlest, warmest person ever.

Olaf turns to look at them as he carries on walking and suddenly he walks right onto an icicle and it runs through his torso and dismembers his upper body from his lower body, he looks down.

Olaf: Oh, look at that. I've been impaled. (laughs)

Lorne chuckles then pulls Olaf's upper body out of the icicle then puts it back on the bottom part.

Olaf: (giggles while feeling around his body) Thank you.

Kristoff: What about you, Lorne?

Lorne gazes at the iceman who eyes him curiously.

Kristoff: What's your plan— or why are you risking your neck for all of this. (gives him a sly smirk) Hoping to get an award or something?

Anna: (chastises) Kristoff, don't be rude!

Kristoff: What? It's a valid question.

Olaf: (enthusiastically) Yeah..! Wait... what's a valid question?

Everyone stops walking, stares at Olaf, then proceeds to laugh hysterically. Even Sven and Olaf himself join in on the light-hearted moment.

(Timeskip)

Eventually, they all reach the mountain wall which goes straight up.

Anna: What now?

Kristoff: (looks up at the wall) Mm. It's too steep. I've only got one rope and you don't know how to climb mountains. And I'm guessing cane man over here fairs much better.

Lorne looks as if to rebuke this assumption, but decides to let it go.

Anna: Says who?

As Kristoff is busy getting the rope out Sven nudges him and he looks up to see Anna trying to climb the steep mountain wall.

Kristoff: What are you doing?

Anna: I'm going to see my sister!
Kristoff: You're gonna kill yourself. I wouldn't put my foot there. (Anna's foot slips)

Anna: You're distracting me.

Kristoff: Or there. (Anna slips again) How do you know Elsa even wants to see you?

Lorne: Anna, perhaps we should find a safer way up without the risk of us falling.

Anna: Alright, I'm...I'm just blocking you guys out cause I gotta concentrate here.

She then slips again.

Kristoff: You know, most people who disappear into the mountains want to be alone.