Announcement: REBOOT

Dear Readers & Fellow Writers,

It has been a while since I last updated, so I will get straight to the point. I will be discontinuing THIS VERSION of my Frozen story. Fret not, I will simply be creating a "reboot" of sorts. I understand you may be frustrated by this but please let me explain.

When I first started this fanfiction I knew I wanted a romance between a male OC and Elsa but other than that I had almost nothing else completely planned. I was uncertain what magic I wanted my OC to have, his background and even what his other roles would be in the story besides being a part of the main cast during the events of the two films. This has been bothering me for the longest time and I have tried to put it off by just going with the flow but given I am slower on updates then I have ever been, it has given me time to think and re-read my work.

To put it simply, I'm displeased with how this story has been written and wish to create a reboot for it. This reboot will flesh out my OC character MUCH more than the original. He will have a deeper backstory and characterization, new magical abilities, skillsets, and even a new name. I won't spoil much, only tell you all that the new story will be titled: "The Queen and The Nomad." I plan to post the first two chapters sometime this week. I hope you can all give this reboot a chance because I genuinely believe it will be for the better. I hope you all have a great rest of your summer, and I will see you soon.

Sincerely,

FesterBlades