𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ༉

"why not try spending your summer chasing after fireflies and eating strawberries? "

" look at you just blabbering off as if you don't have me"

the conversation you had with shouto kept on coming back to him whenever he looked at the box full of strawberries that he was carrying and each time he did it made him feel all giddy and warm in his stomach

upon reaching home, shouto failed to realise that granny was standing at the entrance as he was too preoccupied with his thoughts about the events that had occurred today.

"hmm, shouto did something good happen today? you seem to be in a good mood" granny asked him, grabbing his attention only then.

"nothing in particular. . ."

"if you say so"

and in response, shouto just nodded his head towards his grandmother's statement, not really knowing what else to say.

"anyways, come in and tell me why you took so much time" she said, smirking a bit at the end of her sentence

"sure" shouto replied, giving her a small smile.

granny yua and shouto talked for a good hour, with shouto explaining how amazing it was to see a strawberry field to talking about just how much fun it was to spend the whole afternoon in the filed with you.

to granny, shouto's happiness meant the world to her and upon hearing the things he was narrating, it made her happy and feel at peace, she was happy as it had been a long time since she saw him talk about something so genuinely excited.

she also felt at peace because all granny yua had ever wished for, was to see her grandson shouto happy before she passed away as she knew just how much he had gone through, and now that she did, she felt that it was okay, if her time to go was now, any time soon.

━━━━━━━━

ting!

shouto heard the notification ring from his phone,and it so happened that he had just gotten out of the shower, 'nice timing' he thought to himself.

and as he looked at who it was texting him at this time, it had been the person's text who he was eagerly waiting for.

━━━━━━━━━━━
y/n :)
━━━━━━━━━━━