Day 1 part 2 |New friends?

Kazuha Pov.

After a few minutes of talking with Barbara and Bennet one of the bus's came and some kids around my age came out of it. ' I guess those are some of the other campers'

"OH AMBER! OVER HERE COME MEET OUR NEW FRIEND!" Barbara said calling the brown haired girl over to us

"OH AMBER! OVER HERE COME MEET OUR NEW FRIEND!" Barbara said calling the brown haired girl over to us. "Amber this is me and bennets new friend! his name is Kazuha" Barbara introduces me to this Amber girl, she seems nice, and a little calmer than Barbara, Barbara is really nice but shes a bit to energetic.

~time skip brought to you guys by childe falling into the abyss~

No Ones Pov.

Its been a while since Kazuha had gotten there and there are alot more kids than before, and he assumed all the counslers were there so they should start announcing things soon. Soon after Kazuha had thought this he saw his mother girlfriend Ningguang walk into the room. "okay everyone, we have a few more people than we did ladt year so i will be calling out the names of the new people so you can know whos who. " With that being said Ningguang started to call a bunch if names, "Scarramouche, Ayaka, Chongyun, Gorou, Kokomi, Kazuha, Aether, and Lumine. When we are done explaining the camp rules and cabins may you eight please meet me up ftont so i can give you your uniforms. "

Kazuha Pov.

As I go up to grab the uniform from Ningguang I see the purple haired kid with rhe red hat walk up as well 'oh, he must be new aswell'  I thought to myself before i grabed the uniform.

"Alright, in a couple minutes your cabin gtoups will be announced, there will be four people per cabin, maybe some less depending on how many kids are here "

i finally finished this, it would have been so easy if i had motivation, anyways hope you guys enjoy