Day 1 |The New Cabins

Imma try yo make this longer than the other one, thank you all for actually ready this story

Kazuha Pov.

After me and the other 'new campers' got our uniforms from ningguang she put up a paper on the wall showing which people went to which cabin, i walk up to the paper to see what cabin i got along with the other kids.

Cabin List.
----------------------------------------------------
Cabin 1: Amber, Barbara, Bennet, Razor

Cabin 2: Fishl, Hu Tao, Noelle, Ganyu

Cabin 3: Kazuha, Tartaglia, Scaramouche, Xiao

Cabin 4: Gorou, Ayaka, Yoimiya, Kokomi

Cabin 5: Venti, Aether, Lumine, Keqing

Cabin 6: Albedo, Sucrose, Chongyun, Xingxiu

----------------------------------------------------

Kazuhas Pov.

soon after everyone read the cabin list the purple haired boy i presume is 'scaramouche' yelled "UGH WHY DO I HAVE TO GET STUCK WITH THIS STUPID GINGER." Hm that was a bit harsh, i guess the orange haired guy he was talking about is either 'xiao' or 'tartaglia', tartaglia is a weird name though. "haha is scara upset because he gets stuck with his amazing beautiful cousin, so ungrateful" oh so the orange haired guy is his cousin, why do they argue though?

(yes i made childe and scara cousin, they just seems like the kind of cousins who bully each other)

Soon the counselers made everyone go to there cabins so they can get to know eachother, so i just sat on my bed and listened to the orange haired guy and 'scaramouche' arguing. After a few minutes of hearing them argue another boy walked in, he was around my height and had faded teal hair with bright teal streaks, as soon as he saw the orange haired guy he looked... traumatized? angry? disgusted?

"God, of course i got stuck with the stupid ginger" yeah i dont think any of my cabin-mates actually like eachother. Soon the teal haired boy sat on one of the beds and buried his head into the pillow, turns out scaramouche kicked the other guy out for the day. Wow it got so much more quiet.

Time skip because idk what to write

Still Kazuha Pov

Everyone was eating in the dining hall now, and the food is a lot better then I thought, we have to sit with our cabin mates so the table is probably the loudist from the arguing, but then beidou ran in.., right up to me.. "KAZUHA MY BOY" She yelled while hugging me, 'oh god please no' "HOW IS YOUR FIRST DAY! DID YOU MALE ANY FRIENDS?" I could here some people laughing at the scene, right when i was about to say something ninguang walked in. Everyone seemed surprised for some reason, but ninguang walked up and pulled beidou off of me. "Beidou, dont embarras him on his first day" Thank god beidous girlfriend isnt embarrassing, "But babeeee, i want to seey amazing son" beidou says in responce. "You will see him after dinner now lets go, your still not done your work" After ninguang says that she practically drags beidou out of the dining hall.

I put face against the table in embarrassment, thank hod for ninguang. When I look up everyone was looking at me on shock. "What? is there a problem?" I ask the teal haired boy sitting yo my left. "well theres no problem, its just nobody has seen the camp owner be ao nice to someone" oh, was miss ninguang actually mean? "well when I first met her she seemed pretty nice." I say in response

"Hey! your kazuha right?" the orange haired guy asks. "yes why?" i wonder what he wants yo ask." whos the brown haired lady, I heard her call miss ninguang 'babe' " oh that's what this is about. "Shes my mom, she recently got a job here due to her girlfriend offering her the position"

soon dinner ended and we all went back to our cabins

part 2 will be coming soon for this. this story will be continued