You are

Dear Esme

I saw you at school today, Like I do every day. You were wearing a "fabulously fashionable" pink dress, that's what Saffron said, I thought it looked terrible, so did you. I saw the disapproving look you pulled as Saffron turned around, you quickly whipped off the look when she called after you, then you changed to a smile, a real smile, not your fake ones that I have seen you give. Why? Are you really happy.....
I know that isn't your style, i know she wanted you to wear it.

You are changing. I hate it.
All these little changes like your dark eyes, they used to sparkle so beautifully, especially when you laughed, your laugh was so melodic it should have been a song, But now you wear these weird glasses that are "TOTZ IN STYLE!" And you changed your laugh to some girlie giggle, you used to laugh so loud and hard it was funny just listening to you laugh, but Saffron snapped that out of you.
And your stunning dark brown hair, it was so long and curly. Streaks of ginger and other shades of brown, Nothing like your new straight-blonde-pink-dip-die hair.

And all these little things, like I saw your pink dress in Pizza Hut. I remember how much you loved pizza, and I was happy to know that something hadn't changed. I walked as fast as I could into Pizza Hut towards you but then you sat down and all your "girlfriends bff" were with you eating ....... SALAD !!!! You were eating salad ! IT'S PIZZA HUT, WHO JUST EATS SALAD !?
I casually ordered a massive pizza for dinner, my sister Autumn and I always loved having pizza for dinner, mum didn't always approve though.
Remember when she put the whole family on a diet, I would be starving after eating lettuce or something stupid like that. Me an Autumn would say we were "going out for a run" when really we were only running across the street to yours to eat stuffed crust pizza with you and all your family. like a home away from home.