Stay Away ~Kaichou Wa Maid Sama Fan fiction~

Misaki Ayuzawa

His emerald eyes glint with mischief, "I came here just to see you, Ayuzawa." Silence fills the air. Whispers erupt. Hey, don't you see those two together a lot? Maybe he likes to annoy Pres (Misaki is the student council president in their school, pres is just a short way to say it if you didn't know)? Why does Pres always talk to him? Are they in a relationship? I blush furiously and shout, "S-Shut up, idiot Usui!!"

His mouth curls into a smirk. Before he does anything else to disrupt the class teachings, I drag us to the corner of the hall. I yank the collar of his shirt, him not wincing in pain... but smiling. That perverted outer-space human! "What were you doing!?"

"I came here to see my Ayuzawa." He stares at me, his face already too close to mine, considering that I'm grabbing his shirt. A light scarlet paints my cheeks. How dare he claims that I am his.

"Idiot! What's the real reason?"

He sighs ever so slightly, "My, my, have you forgotten?" I stare at him, confused. "In order to keep my reputation of being a perverted alien, it's my duty to stalk you," he leans in, an inch closer, "and to no matter what, protect you. You are my maid after all, and I'm your master."

I look down at the ground, mumbling about how he shouldn't take that so literal.

He places his hands on the wall, either side of my head. It's s if he's trapping me into a corner, the only thing stopping him is my grip on his shirt.

"Now tell me, what did Ayuzawa say a second ago?" he whispers, sexiness dripping off his words. I try to suppress a blush, but it doesn't work. His expression changes to something else. His adjusts the placement of his hands, resting them instead on my shoulders. "Tell me."

"...You shouldn't take the meaning of 'master' so literal."

"We made a contract, remember?" I DON'T REMEMBER A CONTRACT!

"What contract?"

He chuckles, "It's not a contract with paper. It's the deal we made: I keep your secret, I'm your master."

"I didn't exactly agree on it..."

"Oh? So you want me to.." he cups his hands around his mouth shouting, "AYUZAWA IS--"

"SHUT UP!"

He smirks, knowing that I lose.

"Since I win, I deserve a kiss, don't I?"

"Pervert.."

"Is a kiss really that perverted, or do I just make it seem perverted to you?"

"It's you that makes it weird."

"Well, I don't care. As long as I have you by my side, nothing can ruin me," he smiles. "So don't leave your master, alright?"

"Okay, fine..."

He stares at me, passion and joy and love all combined into his expression, his eyes.

I grasp his hand.

He leans in close, "I still need a kiss from Ayuzawa."