Chapter 11

Beyoncé💙

Beyoncé💙

Next morning

"Bey I have something to tell you" she said to me while I lay on her chest and run my fingers on her belly.

"Okay"

"Remember last week I told you my period was going to start" I got up and looked at her.

"What is it your trying to say"

"I check the calendar it was supposed to come the week before so I went thought to the the first time we had sex was almost three months ago but I saw my period and I know we were having a lot of unprotected sex after same way not thinking so I thought I was pregnant, I went to the Gina for her to check for me turns out I'm just stress."

"Girlllll why you got to say all that you could of just said you're not pregnant I was happy for a minute but I'm relieved that your not because you have your career to focus on well the both of us" I said smiling.

"Wait so you're going to do music too" I shake my head yes "oh my god baby that's great" she said kissing me "im so happy for you."

"You know I been writing for the longest but the other day I finish start over you remember the song I started about that one girl." And she said yeah "well when i saw Devin kissing you I was just upset and I came home and finish the song"

"Let me hear it." She said excitedly.

"Not now I just want to talk to you and enjoy our own company" i said and say in front of her and pulled her on my lap "I love you so much gremlin" I said and laugh because this girl gripped my dick tight "nika why you had to do that."

"I told you stop calling me gremlin"

"Alright grinch" she tried to get up "girl keep your little self still I'm just playing now say it back"

"I love you"

"Say it again"

"I love you bey"

"I love you too Nika, I always have always will" I kissed her and she smiled.

"Beyoncé I have to go to work later what are you doing today."

"I have some business to handle with toosii and Kelly, do you want me to drop you off at work and pick you up."

"Work my shift starts at 3pm and end at 12 am so yeah "

"Alright I'll be there to pick you up baby just a little late, let's get up while you do breakfast I clean up deal" and she said deal and we did just that.

2:15 pm

"Come on nika we got to be on the road baby girl you know I have to pick up something before i drop you off " she came down stairs and hug my waist and look up and me and start rocking side to side "what's up"