chapter 41

A/n

It's already the end of the year... My God yesterday was my tete's bday ( people who don't know BTS ignore this), I was so happy. it's the first time I was excited about someone else bday rather than me I was so happy... So I thought let's write something and make my readers happy so they can happily entire to a new year.

Chapter

Cabir and manik were talking to each other when a guard came running and told them that the doctor is calling them... Both ran towards the OT within a single breath.

Manik- yes yes doctor... Yes is my wife already?

Doctor - yes Mr Malhotra! She is alright... She is out of danger now and she has gained consciousness so you can meet her... But plz don't stress her out. She needs proper rest. She is still weak.

Manik- sure don't worry

He then looks at cabir.

Cabir - jaa Bhai...mille Pehle Tu...

Manik smile and ran towards nandu's room

Nandini is laying on the hospital bed while her eyes are closed...

Manik sat beside her and touch her hand.. Nandu open her eyes and look at manik

Nandu - manik...

Manik - Hey

Nandu smile at him

Manik - Are you feeling ok?

Nandu - hmmm...bache?

Manik - Abhi he unke pass...don't worry... Tum sach me thik ho na?

Nandu - Aap thik ho?

Manik gave her a ' Are you serious " look

Manik - hospital bed per tum ho nandini...

Nandu -Pata he...iss liye puch rahi hnu Aap thik ho? ...mujhe pata he manik mere ynha hospital per hona aap ko kitna affect kiya hoga but plz don't tell me you fired your guards...you didn't r8?

Manik smile at her...

Manik - I was going to but aab tum ese bol rshi ho to kese karun..

Nandu - Manik, they are your guards I agree but the accident is not in their control and more over they are here to protect you and I am glad you are safe....

Manik - but nandini.. What about me? ... I vowed to protect you r8 but I could not... Appa ko kya bolu...

Nandu - (she touch his face and smile at her) me thik hun manik

Manik - I am glad to hear that... Tum rest lo abhi me ynhi betha hnu... Sojao thodi der...

Nandu - hmmm...

She holds his palms tightly while sleeping and he is just sitting there admiring his beautiful wife.

In Delhi

Harshad is sitting on his couch drinking while being all frustrated when a person came there with yelling at him...

Harshad - Tum? What are you doing here?

Person - How bloody dare you Harshad?

Harshad - ooo shut up plzz tum ko kya farak pad Raha he...

Person - Didn't I tell you not to harm any innocent? Kaha tha aur not?

Harshad - stop being so dramatic... Tumko bhi to Manik Malhotra ko barbad karna tha na... To aab kya hogaya....

Person -Manik Malhotra ko barbad karne ke liye Mujhe  Nandini ko use nehi karna tha...bola tha ya nehi...