Chapter 23

Malhotra mansion

Kids - dadaaaaa.... Nanduuuuuu..

And the realisation stuck in... The position become awkward... But immediately left each other and ran towards the kids....

Nandu - what happen kri?...

Kriya - Nanduuuuuu.... We missed you....

Nandu - I missed you too... Come huggy huggy time...

Krish - me too me too..

Nandu - obviously come come....

Krish - dadaa.. Aap bhi ayo...

Manik - umm Krish... Mujhe na kuch kaam he... Aap loog huggy huggy hojao... Me baad me firse huggy hojaunga OK...

Krish - okkk dadaa...

Manik - that's like my young man....

He immediately went to his room and locked it..

Manik pov - : what the hell just happen? Omygod.... Shitt Shitt Shitt... Why its happen?... I mean what is the need of yelling at her?.. And after that oooo shittt.... What she must be thinking?....like I care!... Well I guess I do care.... She is a leady.... And I just kissed her without her permission.... Well it doesn't seem like without her permission.... She kissed me as well.... And let me just appreciate that "ooomyyygoddddd" what a kiss.... I had this type of passionate kiss after a long long time.... Shut up shut up manik....what are you thinking?... Think straight dude.... And from the mind... Not from somewhere else.... How am I gonna face her?..

Nandu pov _: ayapaaaaaaaa! Kyunnnn.... What the fuckkkkk?.... Shitt shittt shittt.... This is a bigger bigger shit than anything.... Wht the.... Shittt..... I kissed him... Well he kissed first.... But what was I think?... Why I kissed back.. And omy goddddd... What hell of a kiss that was.....?... No... No... No.... Nandu.. Focus focus!.. Its not the time to he horny... Its not.... And he is the monster malhotra.... But he is so so sexy.... What... No... No..... Nandu focus..... How am I gonna face him?...

And the night over with the thousands of pleading to god abut take back the Time... But... He is "the god"... And he knew exactly what he had to do......

In the morning

Nandini was still in the kids room... But sooner or latter she has to go to her room...

Nandu pov - okkk take a deep breath.... Breath in.... Breath out..... Okk okk... I can do this... Its 8... He must be sleeping.... I just need to take my dress, my shoes, my laptop, my bag... Yesss... I can do this....

She then went towards the room.... But god has some differnt plan....

Nandu entire... And there he is... The handsome hunk the manik is wearing nothing but just a towel, his hair is wet, he just had a shower... Smelling llike a lavender flower...

Nandu - oooo fuckkkkk....

Manik - what the... Shittttt..

Nandu turn around immediately...

Nandu - sryyy sryyy... I just came here to take my stuff... I will come latter...

Manik - wait... You.... You stay here....

Nandu - no no no....i will not.... No no...

Manik - relax.... Shhhh.. Me keh raha hnu ki tum ynhi ruk jao me guest room me change karlunga...

Before Nandu could speak anything manik pass by her...

Nandu pov - manik malhotra being kind 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 chal kya raha he uske dimag me? I should talk to him.... We are fighting like dogs and it will affect the kids someday.... I need to talk to him.... But how 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️