Author's Note (draft - unrevised)

Hello! It's Ian! I'm making this post to bring light to a decision I had posted about in contemplation and have since decided to be the necessary one to make for everyone sake in this situation.

I was never a strictly DSMP fanfic writer. I never felt like I was one, but with the small reputation of loyal readers I've gained on both AO3 and Wattpad, I've become known for writing only DSMP fanficiton.

I am discontinuing this book since I'm not as dedicated to be in the fandom as I used to be. It's not as fun to write things you're not excited about. I dread everytime I think about updating this book.

I'm gonna focus more on what I want to write. I want to write about American Horror Story and I want to write about Andrew Garfield and Encanto and whatever sparks my interest. It'll be fun to write about Matt Murdock instead of sitting down and forcing myself to spit out half assed chapters about Tommy Innit, someone I never had an interest in to be honest. It's hard for me to write romantic stuff about people I don't even like that much. With people like Sapnap and Karl, it was easier, but I would never write those fanfics if I was in the position I am in right now. I don't watch them at all anymore. They're content isn't for me, I grew out of it.

I go through hyperfixations, as a person with ADHD. Although, I get emotional attachments. I didn't want to let go of this fandom because it reminded me of a time in my life where I was most happy. But I don't get that joy anymore, and I gotta face it and move on.

I'm not sure what I'll write next, but I'll let you know when I do. I'm gonna post the chapters I had written. Here's how the story was going to go. A quick summary:

(Y/n) goes on to live her summer life. She spots Amanda and she's with popular girls.

Then (Y/n) meets Tommy again and they end up exchanging number and over time eventually become friends.

Milo becomes (Y/n)'s companion and is there when she wants to vent.

Tommy and (Y/n) start crushing on each other. Amanda finds out and gets mad at (Y/n) since she likes him too.

Amanda and (Y/n) make up from her snapping at (Y/n) and ignoring her. She says it's fine if (Y/n) and Tommy date if they want to.

(Y/n) and Tommt confess and they start to date.

Mrs. Fletcher goes on to get sick and later dies I'm the beginning of the second act. (Y/n) gets into a depressed slump and Tommy comforts her.

Tabitha Fletcher mourns with (Y/n) at the funeral.

(Y/n) is getting better and makes Tommy a mug with her pottery skills for his birthday. Then she leaves back to the US and they prosue a long distance relationship.