First Encounter

"You'll all be sent to collect one of Finch's missing mysteries," said Director Buzzard. "You Egghead soldiers, to Mervana for the Harp. Rockerduck, the Fountain of Youth. Steelbeak, the Solego circuit plans from St Canard. Blot, the Genie of Calibaba."

With those orders, the villains separated for their missing mysteries. Then Heron walked over to Damian. For what, he wondered.

"Damian," she began. "I have a special job for you."

"What's that?" Damian asked.

"Go to St Canard to get the Solego circuit plans in case Steelbeak messes up...which he probably will. I know you don't mess up, so I can trust you to get them no problem."

Damian's mind suddenly felt alarmed at the idea Heron trusted him enough to let him take the job of an actual agent, but he maintained his current expression, now determined to complete this task.

"That I can do," he said before running off to get into his armour.

In his suit, he ran to a room Heron had showed him a while ago that had several gadgets up for use when needed. Damian took a jetpack with wings and slipped the straps around his shoulders. He also grabbed a metal sphere; he knew what it could do, and it would prove useful. He knew where St Canard was, so he snuck out from the secret entrance in the lair, and flew off. He drifted through the starry sky, coming to an island full of skyscrapers that he knew to be the city of St Canard. He flew to a tower he recognized as Darkwing Duck's lair from the times he had snuck to see F.O.W.L.'s surveillance cameras.

"There it is," he said to himself.

Then Damian flew to a building right across from the tower, and deactivated the jetpack. The wings folded and the noises faded to the silence of the night — except for Steelbeak repeatedly beating Darkwing Duck. Then he jumped out the window of the tower onto a nearby building. Damian snuck closer to him, surprised he wasn't spotted.

"Ha! That was so much easier than I thought it would be," Steelbeak said proudly to himself.

Suddenly, an arrow came out of nowhere and ricocheted off his metal beak. That definitely caught him off guard, for he dropped the paper blueprints that were the Solego circuit plans and, because he was so close to the edge of the building, fell off of it! A girl with red hair, who looked similar to Amy, jumped down from another perch and picked up the plans.

"That's Darkwing's daughter," Damian whispered.

"That was close," she said to herself.

But it was a lot closer than she thought; Damian took out the metal sphere, held one half and pressed the button with his thumb. The other half extended out with a cable the same way Heron's robot hand extended from its arm. As the other half of the sphere got closer to the plans, three claws folded out from it, making a robotic hand. The claws grabbed the plans and quickly retracted back the Damian. The red-haired girl gasped upon seeing him.

"You didn't think Steelbeak was the only villain after these, did you?" he said.

Quickly, he turned and jumped down to another roof with the plans.

"Hey! Get back here!" the girl called as she chased after him.

Damian's jetpack needed a bit to recharge, so for now he was jumping from the top of one building to the next, the girl following closely behind. However, Damian soon came to the edge of the city with no other jumping points, and the jetpack still hadn't fully recharged. He was left with no choice but to fight the Amy look alike when she met up with him, and that she did. She held a crossbow locked and loaded, so Damian pulled out his staff and sent the shock through it to electrify it.