Chapter 9: Being stuck

As Sanemi placed you on his bed, he covered you with his blankets. He noticed the calm features of your face. His eyes slowly went to your lips. "Her lips are so soft, just by the looks of it," he said to himself as he caressed your small, plump lips. He then kissed you on your forehead, and then cuddled you till he fell asleep. You woke up the next day to see yourself in Sanemi's arms (he had woken up 20 minutes before you). "Good morning, nugget," he said as he snuggled you to his chest. "Good morning, Mr Shinazugawa," you said, still sleepy. Sanemi blushed at your cuteness and said "you're so cute nugget. You know that, don't you?." you looked at him and shook your head. "Get up, nugget. You have classes today," he said as he placed you on your feet. "Ok, Mr Shinazugawa," you said, still being sleepy. At this point, Sanemi is dying because of your cuteness and he felt like his heart was about to burst due to your cuteness and he took a picture without you noticing and sent it to the male teacher's group. "Aww, kitten. Please how can she be so cute?" texted Gyomei. You both get ready for college and head out to your respective places. On your way to your classroom, trip over and it looked like you fell to the ground but someone had held you. You look up in pain to see Giyuu holding you by your waist. Your stomach still hurt like hell, your body struggled to move causing you to stay still, looking down. "Are you ok, donut?" asked Giyuu. Pain shrieking through your body, you don't respond, but you nod your head, which Giyuu took as a "yes". He made you stand up straight and took you to the infirmary. "Hey, Mrs Kocho, Y/n here isn't feeling well. Please do take care of her," said Giyuu. "Ok, Mr Tomioka. It just looks like she has period cramps, just make her lie down on the bed," Kanae said as he turned around to make a report for you and to get a heat pack ready. Giyuu did what she said, and places your head on his lap. He saw you tearing up a bit due to the pain, his face saddened. You turned to your side and curled up into a ball, still feeling the pain. Giyuu patted your head, relaxing you a bit. Kanae came back with a heating pad, and she looked at the sight you both were in. "Cute," she thought. "Y/n-chan, here you go. A heating pad. Now lie down flat, please," said Kanae and you did the same. She placed it on your stomach and you relaxed with the pain dying down. "Mr Tomioka, don't you have class?" asked Kanae. "Yes, I do but I don't want to leave her alone," said Giyuu. "It is ok, Mr Tomioka. You head over to class, I'll take care of her," said Kanae while Giyuu placed your head on a pillow. "Thank you Mrs Kocho," said Giyuu as left the room. He went to your class and started teaching. After 4 hours of being in the infirmary caused by cramps, you leave passing by Giyuu. He held your hand and said "donut, why don't I drop you off at your dorm room." "Yes, Mr Tomioka. I would love that" you said and felt Giyuu's grip on you loosen. He then placed his hand around your shoulder as a form of support and took you to the elevator. After entering the elevator, he pressed the button for the dorm rooms (the dorm rooms are on the fifth floor of the building. I'm sorry lol.). The elevator started moving but stopped midway on the way to the fifth floor. The elevator stopped moving and you were stuck in there with your teacher. You couldn't tell how long it will be like this. "Oh lord, not at a time like this," you say to yourself. You go to press the emergency, but Giyuu stops your hand. "Mr Tomioka, what are you doing?" you asked. Instead of responding, he pinned you to the wall of the elevator. "Why are you so captivating, even when you are in pain or when you are half asleep?" he asked. "Ummm... I do not know, Mr Tomioka and please let me go," you say as you try to push him away but his body doesn't move. "So beautiful you are, no wonder I fell for you," he said, making you blush. "Donut.." he said, in his deep, husky voice, making your blush reach your ears. You nod your head slightly. His thumb and index finger lift your face, making (e/c) eyes meet his blue eyes. His eyes were hungry for you. You guessed what was going to happen, but you remain still. "May I..." he said, as his face started to turn red. You waited for his reply. "May I kiss you?" he asked and you were in shock from his reply. You nod your head, and he took that as a "yes". You then felt his lips on yours, and you just melt away in the kiss. You grab his shirt, signalling him to hurry up, but he just dove deeper into the kiss. Your mind blacked out. His hand travelled from your back to your waist, pulling you closer to his body. You open your mouth in shock and he finds the opportunity to insert his tongue into your mouth. You kinda jump up in shock. You pull away from the kiss, panting for air. "Now what, Mr Tomioka?" you ask "the elevator is stuck." you say as you press the emergency button. For another 45 minutes, there was no response. You had a weird feeling that Giyuu was eyeing you and your suspicions were right. You turned to look at him and he was eyeing you. "Please stop that, Mr Tomioka," you say disgusted. This caught him off guard. "Sorry donut, I can't. You are too beautiful for me." he said as he hugged you. You return the hug and stay in the same position until the elevator started moving. "It's moving. Thank god, " you say. After reaching the fifth floor you two went to Sanemi's dorm. "Thank you for dropping me off, Mr Tomioka," you say, bowing down. "No problem, my little donut. Anything for you," he said and left. "Why are you late?" Sanemi yelled, making you flinch. "I was stuck in the elevator with Mr Tomioka. Please forgive me," you said. "It's ok, nugget. I forgive you." Sanemi said as he placed a kiss on your forehead. You felt s disgusted at this point, you took a shower and changed into your pyjamas and fell asleep on the couch itself.