Chapter 21: Flamed heart of love

~A few hours later~

Your contractions were taking the life out of you. It hurt a lot, taking a toll on your body as well. The grip of your hand on Kyojuro’s was getting strong as you struggled in pain. “Wifey, shall I call the doctor?” he said, his voice hinting worry. “Yes, hubby. Please ask them to come quickly” you said, crying a bit. 

He went to call the doctor and after a minute or two, he came back with the doctor. “Let’s see how much you’ve dilated,” the doctor said, “it's perfect now. Y/n, can start pushing,” the doctor said. 

You did as the doctor instructed you to. “I can see the head of a child”,  the doctor said as she carefully, “Y/n just one more.”   You pushed one more as you heard a cry. “The first child is a girl,” the doctor said. The doctor cleaned & wrapped the child in a clean cloth as she returned to you. 

“Just one more time, Y/n. You are halfway done” the doctor said, “I see the other child’s head.” you did as the doctor instructed. “One more time, Y/n,” the doctor said. You pushed once more and you heard another cry. “The second child is a boy with a difference of five minutes between the first child. Congratulations to the both of you.” the doctor said as she approached you so that your kids could have skin contact with you. You received your kids and said, “hello babies, it's so nice to meet you two. Oh my god, you two are so cute.”

After a few minutes,  you were taken to the suite for post-labour women. Your friends and family were waiting for you as were pushed over to the suite. “CONGRATULATIONS Y/N AND KYOJURO” the people present there yelled out. “Thank you guys”, you said as you sat up. 

A few days later, you returned home with your kids, their names being Akari Rengoku (girl) and Yuji Rengoku (boy). After a few minutes, you four reached home and were greeted warmly by his family. You and Kyojuro took some family photos along with your kids, that was pretty cute. Kyojuro framed it, naming it “Flamed heart of love” 

“Hubby”, you said as Kyojuro looked at you, “Im happy that we had these small beans in our lives.”  “Same here, wifey. I don't regret marrying you. I love you so much” Kyojuro said as he hugged you and kissed the top of his head. You returned the hug and stayed like that.

A/n: that's all guys...... this series is over......
Thank you guys for supporting this series.... Love you guys so much <3<3