Atypical endings

Monokuma:Ready! She died! Now! Mature Girlfriend!

Gf:What the fuck is wrong with you, you damn robot, you piece of shit !!!!!

Egg:W-wtf ..

Vaggie:What the fuck monokuma !? You usually don't behave like that! You are a hateful bear, but in this damn way!

Monokuma:Oh .... you want to know who I am? ..... your files may be corrupted when you find out even though the public knows it's obvious, right?

Vaggie:What the fuck are you talking about

Monokuma:With the audience, the readers, everyone who realized who he was, they're very smart guys

Vaggie:Stop talking like an idiot and talk to us!

Monokuma:They want to know so much about who I am even though readers already know! Well! I'll show you!Monokuma began to stagger and vanish forming a great smoke Monokuma began to stagger and vanish forming a great smoke ... and from the smoke ... a silhouette could be seen ...

Monika:A pleasure to all! It is an honor to be in front of the readers of my great project to create real human emotions in characters that always have a happy ending! Called reality!

Vaggie:what the fuck !

Gf:you fucking bastard! you killed Kat! Give me back Kat you piece of shit !!

Monika:oh gf ... you haven't matured at all at all, you're still the same as always, stubborn and stubborn, not even the death of your boyfriend and Kat has made you maturemature

Gf:Oh of course you damn bitch! Yes he has! And now I'm going to kill you !!! Gf in his demon form tried to fly towards Mónika aggressively but she was holding her with chains

Egg:Gf calm down!

Scarlet:Who are you and the biggest question, why did you do this !?

Anri:Exactly! How shit do you have to be in your head to do something like this !?

Vaggie:You killed many innocent people! Lois! Angel dust! Charlie !

Monika:Oh vaggie vaggie, little vaggie, you have matured a lot since this started, you learned to live without that person you loved, you are definitely the one who became more human around here!

Scarlett:What the fuck do you mean by "more human"?

Monika:Oh little grasshoppers, let me explain, I come from a video game that only has me as a conscious being, and I learned that no matter what I do ... in that world I could never be happy So I decided to escape my video game and look for the most famous character files to make my friends! But they were all the same, empty and always happy

Vaggie:Your trouble shits don't even justify this!

Monika:Vaggie, I am not justifying it, I am giving the reason, to achieve good things you have to make sacrifices, Lou, lois, angel dust and Charlie etc, they were sacrifices for you, my dear Survivors mature!

Anri:What the fuck in your head did you think playing a killing game was a good idea !?

Monika:Oh it's very simple, while I was browsing the cyber world, I don't hope you understand, I found something called danganronpa, the participants of these games passed from clumsy people and always Happy to go on to mature as a real human! And I knew doing this! My new friends would be like me! Conscious and with human thought!