𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚛

You are probably asking about the title right? One dog and One tiger.
Two animals which connect right? One tail. Four paws. Two eyes. One heart.
Kinda weird I'm talking about this since it's a Jalim fan fiction.

One dog. Jason. As loyal as a dog, as protective of their owners. Which in this case would be his fellow army soldiers. Dogs always try hard to impress and get the job done! Jason is like that wouldn't you think? Always hides his trauma or sadness with a smile. Holding it together to help others when is needed.
When I think of a animal that links to Jason would be a dog.

This book was inspired by accioavacadoxx  on Wattpad.

Now comes Salim. A tiger. A mother tiger if you will, very furious when it comes to his own children who could get hurt or worse. can think quickly of a way to speak and a way out of a situation. Very cautious about anything around them. You could Also think Jason was a tiger. Salim.. is always a one in a million. As of fact Jason is aswell.

Their adventurers together will always continue in their minds and in their hearts.

Two men. Who fell in love. One a marine. One a Iraqi. The enemy fell for the enemy. But who fell first? We would never know.. until later on.. once the two men have met with one another.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

———————-
Jason's pov! + some 3rd person!

Sunlight was beaming on a day in Iraq, wind was calm, it was not a very hot day. But buildings shone with white sparkles on every edge of the weak bricks. There was a boy. Jason Kolchek who was waiting for a very important visitor the new colonel, he knew another women used to be the colonel on this mission but there was a sudden new colonel, he was waiting tapping his foot to a beat that was repeated in this head waiting patiently and staying forward waiting for the new arrival to appear. 'Alright Jason a new colonel will be arriving shortly. stay stiff and still i cannot mess this up' those words would repeat in his head. More than afew minutes later he felt a gush of wind against his cap, he grabbed it letting out a soft sigh. A helicopter was landing. Now was the time to impress the new guy with all his skills and positive attitude for his job. After the helicopter landed he watched the colonel step out of the helicopter and walking towards him. The first thing that came to mind for Jason was to put his hand up for a salute. He saw a smile creep onto the colonel's face. Jason reached his hand out towards the other male "Welcome to Camp Slayer. You're early..." Jason talked in a stiff and focused tone. The colonel seemed rather.. impatient "Is my briefing room prepared?" Eric spoke in a harsh tone. Jason got taken back for a moment he left out a soft and quiet scoff. He soon after saw another women step out of the helicopter and was making her way over "Techs are ready for your presentation" as jason talked he put his hands behind himself and cupped them "Soon as we get word from the C.O. We're good to go." Jason furrowed his eyebrows. He couldn't believe the tone on this man stepping onto new territory thinking he owned everything. Jason was snapped from his thoughts as he was talked to by the other individual "you should read this." Eric hummed giving Jason a piece of paper confirming he's the new colonel. Of course jason knew that? Right? "Didn't you hear? There's a new king in the castle" the women chirped trying to get my attention. "Looks that way" jason let a small smile appear in his lips as he saw the women got happy from the sudden attention she received. "And you are missy?" Jason cocked with a small joke. The girl seemed interested as the colonel seemed rather fed up "careful Clarice! That's valuable research!" Eric growled in a small tone with a shout with the words. Jason had a small anger hit him but he knew he had to keep quiet he didn't want to mess this all up already. Clarice rolled her eyes with a big smile planted on her face "Doctor Stokes, at your service" She spoke in a humming voice trying to sound like a flirt. Jason didn't notice at all what she was implying. He was simply just.. focused on something else. "First Lieutenant Jason Kolchek" Jason grinned as introductions was said and he pointed his arm to lead the way into the building.