𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧

Another part huh, I'm on a roll of motivation ☺️.

———————-
Jason pov + 3rd person

The wind was gusted by the blades of the helicopter that was landing, there was some moments shared in that helicopter but stuff I do wish to keep to myself. After we landed it wasn't to early for Joey and Merwin to start exiting the vehicle. Not to early for them apparently, they was searching around the place trying to see if anyone was in sight. I stepped out after a minute being followed by Nick and other soldiers, I don't pay attention to them, they aren't very.. lively. We heard Rachel speaking in Arabic from above trying to get the suspects out of their huts. Nick took in charge, which I didn't expect any less of him. "Down! down! On your face, now!" Nick yelled taking control of the situation. "Hands.. Hands on your back" the scared man motioning them to come out and do what was told. The shepherds simply listened and lowered themselves onto the ground following command by command. As I got off of my knee I approached the hut gun in hand aiming forward if anything would of jumped out at me, I wouldn't be afraid to shoot. Me and Nick entered the hut after looking more cautious on entering, the hut seemed poorly built and looks like it will break down at any gun shot that got fired. Soldier after Soldier entered after us making sure to search every corner of the place. High voices of 'Clear' and 'It's clear' was shouted across the plaza of huts. "Compound is secure. Prisoners are playing ball." Nick walked towards me keeping his gun tightly into his hands.
"Roger. Get corporal Merwin to pop yellow smoke at the LZ and bring in the Colonel." I ordered being the higher in charge feeling proud of my status. Nick started to walk out of the hut walking towards me. That's when the Kings and the Dr also started walking towards me. It was safe for them, us risking our lives for this. I agree it is apart of our job but it is always a risk. "This raids a bust! These people are not the enemy. They're just Shepards" Nick explained. I shrugged my shoulders. Harmless, humans that just did some things wrong nothing dangerous or destroy world worthy to worry about.

I walked towards the higher ups as The blonde male spoke "Lieutenant Kolchek, a sitrep if you will". "No shots fired, sir. No casualties. The farm is secure and we're processing captives." I talked as professional as I could for them. Talking and walking. "Captives?" Rachel asked in a confusion tone raising one eyebrow "have you located an entrance to the underground silo?" The colonel asked shaking his head looking straight at me expecting me to find everything on the damn planet. "Negative, sir. If there is one, it's well camouflaged." I have to admit if there was these shepherds are good with what they do. But I'm sure there isn't one around. "If there is one? What does that mean, Lieutenant" colonel crossed his arms scrunching his eyebrows like he was furious. Shit.. what do I mean? "Colonel, I don't think these men are hostile. I'm starting to think they're just shepherds." I tried to get through to him that these men was plain old harmless nothing bad, but also nothing very good either. "Are you sure? Couldn't it be a cover?" I have to admit.. the colonel might be right we don't know for sure, they could be hiding something very dangerous. "He may be right. If these are civilians, Lieutenant Kolchek made the right call to not to go in guns blazing." Thank god the 'Queen Bitch' is on my side with this, well at least I think so. The colonel could not stop staring at his wife I cannot believe he didn't back fire, I'm thankful he didn't, I had enough of his crap for one day. The four started to walk to the entrance of another hut when Merwin came walking out he spoke up "That went smoothly" he cocked with the biggest ear to ear grin I have ever seen. He was happy about his find. No one was harmed this was a good day to be a Marine. "You think?" The Queen Bitch grinned from one end of her mouth "Got the place locked down tighter than a virgin's-" Again Merwin with the jokes he does not give up does he? "Do not finish that sentence, Corporal" Queen Bitch must of had enough hearing Merwin's virgin or flirty jokes. He comes up with something new everytime I have to give him this. That's amazing to achieve. Merwin put his hands up like if he was caught by the police. More in like defeat. "Are they ready for questioning?" The women spoke crossing her arms hoping to get a actual answer from the 'jokester'. "Yeah, just don't ask them any tough physics questions". Merwin could not help himself could he.. "let's go" Rachel shook her head walking stiff and professional into the hut. I thought I could let out a little mood changer aswell. "Stay sharp. If anyone so much as raises an eyebrow, I wanna know about it" my words only seemed more professional than a joke.
"Copy that" Nick nodded keeping my command in his head. As i walked in the last thing I heard from them was Dr Stokes speaking "I don't know about you guys but something doesn't feel right about this place." I turned to see her shrug after talking, walking behind me to get into the building. I heard some arguing which I did not wish to get involved with.