Chapter 17

Xiao's pov:

The slight rays of sunshine as i begin to wake up are unsettling, stirring me out of a well deserved sleep in, but I can argue that it was good that i woke up early. Once my mind clears I realise that Aether is laying next to me, staring at me.

"Oh, Xiao. You're awake"

Before i can respond he sighs and begins to speak.

"Listen, i- about last night... You see i've never been confused about my sexuality. I always knew I was gay but i started to develop feelings for you when we started studying together, although I was always curious about you and thought you were really cute in class.
I- wanted to know if you... feel the same way."

It's too early in the morning and my brain is definitley not working properly but I force a response out of myself anyway, I couldn't possibly bring myself to worry those bright eyes.

"I've liked you for a really long time Aether."

His eyes flicker with hope, his body slightly inching closer to me.

"But, i thought you were into girls??"

Are you fucking serious right now. It's 7am Aether go back to sleep.

"Aether we had sex last night. Besides, do I look straight to you??"

Ah yes, the beloved book title 🌚

He pauses for a moment, thinking a lot harder than he should have to.

"Umm-"

"I literally have blue and green hair, I have a green tattoo and we FUCKED, how more obviously gay could I be??"

"Yeah you're right, sorry I was worried that you were gonna realise you weren't into boys and discard me like trash-"

Theres no time to think about his words or respond when both of our attention is drawn towards snickering near the closet.

The small closet shakes and rocks, small banging sounds coming from inside.

If you listen closely you can hear faint voices coming from inside.

"Move loser you're taking up all the space"

"I'm sorry it's just that this couples talk is too funny"

"I know but move over, i have no room now"

"Here i'll come closer then"

"Wha- no I said- AH"

"shhh they're gonna hear you"

"then get your thigh off my dick, you're rubbing against it"

"Oh, oopsie"

"LIAR YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE"

"SHUT UP SCARA THEY'RE GONNA HEAR YOU"

Aether and I both giggle at their stupidity, how long were they there anyway?

The people inside must have realised we know they're in there because they both countdown from 3 and on 1, they both bust through the door and bolt out of the room door.

You guessed it, none other than Scaramouche and Kazuha.

Aether and I just lay there for a few minutes, trying to process the utter mess we just witnessed. I would do him a favour and break the silence first but I think by now it's pretty obvious how socially akward I am.

In the end we just settled with an akward smile and continued out of our room for breakfast.

Its the last day in the cabin today, we're going home tonight.
-
Aether and i both take a seat at the table, Venti soon joins us.

"DID U GUYS DO THE DEVILS TANGO?" He screams a little too loudly.

"What?"

Venti leans in closer, "the babymaking practice, the forbidden ritual, the unholy deed, THE deed, the sausage x peach, the 69-"

"OKAY OKAY, i get what you mean now, no need to elaborate further" Xiao finishes with a tired huff."

"U didn't answer my question, did you, or did you not?"

Before either of them can answer, Xingqiu and Chongyun bolt through the door and jump on their table.

"What the fu-"

"So, what have you gathered from the current situation Xingqiu?"

Xingqiu clears his throat as he opens the book he has in hand and flips to a random page.

"Once thy omega has been knotted by thy alpha, thy sperm will start to form thy child, thy alpha is now forever tied to thy omega, thy process is called mating."

"Xingqiu, thats the wrong book"

Xingqiu pauses, pulling out another book from behind him.

"Oh dingleberries, sorry that was 'thy ultimate guide to omegaverse fanfiction', i must have gotten confused but i have the right book here."

"Wait a second, first of all, why is it written like that, second, why on earth do you have that book in the first place."

Aether giggles at Xiao's confusion as Xingqiu's cheeks turn red.

"Moving on, the actual part i wanted was here. Have a look Chongyun."

Chongyun sits cross legged on the table, leaning over to look at the book.

"Oh my, looks like they are experiencing...the.....L WORD"

"Whats the L word?" Hu tao joins in.

"L-l-l-l-l-l-love" Xingqiu and Chongyun recite in sync.

"FUCK OFF, Aether, lets go."

Xiao grabs aethers hand, his ears are pink from embarassment as all the others laugh at the situation before them.

Xiao's never gonna live this down.
---
Nobodies pov:

After 4 fucking years, they all make it back to school

(Big timeskip, ik)

"That was sooo exhausting, i'm glad we're back." Aether slips his hand into the comfort of Xiao's while they walk to Xiao's house.

"Wait, isn't that Adam's house?"

Xiao turns in the direction Aether points to.

"Yeah, wait- who is that on top of him"

In the window, you're able to see faintly that Adam's black hair is spread on the bed, he has another person on top of him.

"Wait, I recognise that hair... is that-"

"Thoma."
---
A/n
WOOO ONE MORE CHAPTER, im gonna make the last chapter a lantern rite one, in honor of the current genshin event <3
I'd just like to clear something up, my writing is not usually this terrible, the only reason this book is so weirdly written is because i made it for my fellow xiaother shippers as a funny thing to read, not a serious storyline that ends in heartbreak or whatever.

BUT TY SM FOR ALL THE VIEWS AND VOTES <3 and i apologise for not updating in forever 💕