Chapter 13

I put my hands where his sharp jawline is, i run my hand from there to his hair. He puts his hand on my waist and pulls me.

What felt like forever, we both leaned back and look at each other in the eyes. I then look at his red stained lips.

"Wait, you got some-" i was about to wipe it of but he quickly grabs my hand, stopping me from wiping it off.

"No, let it. I wanna be pretty." he says titling his head on one side and smiling, i giggle and grab my red lipstick from my bag and applying it to his lips.

"There, you look divine." I then apply some on my lips, i look and him and he blows me a kiss making me laugh. "Im hungry, wanna go eat?" I ask.

He nods and we get up and began walking towards a fast food, we were silent and it was a bit awkward until he speaks up. "So, wanna be my beloved?" he says.

"As long as you accept to be mine, and mine only." I answer, he nods and pulls me for a light kiss. So he did like me.

We decided to eat at Burger King and then head home, we've been out for a few hours now and the time was going fast.

I also have to feed Bubba. He must be hungry, well, he is always hungry. All he does is sleep, eat and craves attention but ends up falling asleep anyways.

What if i bring Sebastian home? "Hey, wanna come to my place with me?" I ask, he looks up at me and nods.

"Sure, I'd love to." he gives me a smile. He still has the lipstick on his lips but got smudged by the burger. But he still looks pretty.

"Alright, but first I'd love to finish my burger." I take a bite of it and Sebastian laughs at me. Food is life.

"That's what i was also thinking." he says chuckling. He grabs my hand and just holds it, as if it would just go away.

We get in my apartment, im glad Alyssa wasn't here at the moment. She would have made it awkward.

We remove our shoes and sigh at the feeling of our feet touching the wooden floor. I grab his hand and bring him to my room.

"Your room looks really nice, you must sleep well at night. Oh my god, it rhymes." he says.

"Yeah, well, i do. Especially when i take something." I say, he raises a brow "Weed." he nods.

"Wow. You got a lot of vinyl, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Metallica. You love rock and heavy metal?"

"Yes, well maybe i do listen to other things like Melanie Martinez." i sit by my window and open it. "Wanna stroke my pussy?"

He looks at me with wide eyes "I-uh." I flip the covers to reveal Bubba sleeping on my bed. "Oh, sure." I laugh at his reaction.

We both sit on my bed and look at each other with a smile on our faces, he then puts his hand on my cheek and pulls me for a sweet kiss.

I put my hand on his neck and pull him until he was on top of me, i feel his hand on my neck and he chokes me lightly. That was hot, though.

I open my mouth giving him access to it, our tongues moves together. As if they were soulmates dancing together.

We start to undress each other then one thing led to the other, if you know what i mean.

A/n: i don't think I'll write smut for this book and I'm not sorry:)