If i'm famous

Chapter 2
"""""""""""""
I'm making mistakes,
Silly mistakes,
Mistakes that I've never made before.
My are trembling from the amount of pressure Ive put on them whilse practicing.

"I think that's enough" Mr Noble smiles "just keep it steady in the opening section.Dont rush Damon."
"Rush?Damon? Have you ever known Damon to rush?"oo
"Calm down ,Amy .I'm simply saying othat you need to pace the opening carefully.If you press forward, Damon will be forced to keep up with you."

Damon , my brilliant accompist. He'll get me through. He understands what this means to me.And if I get this scholarship,then maybe. . . .

"Amy are you listening to a word i'm saying?"
I'm not ,but I nod . I want to make Mr Nobel proud because this means a lot to him too.He's given me hundreds of extra hours and only accepted half payment or none at all.

"Thanks Mr N." I give him a hug."I'd never have gotten here without you . I owe you."
"You can pay me back when you're famous," he say smiling .

"If I'm famous. . . . "
"When. This is just the start , Amy."

Another knock at the door.
"Five minutes," says the woman.
Five? My stomach swims. I take some short quick breaths and windmill my arms round and round, tryong to get rid of the adreniline.I check the tuning of my violin one final time , then walk with Mr Noble to the wings ,We don't speak , I can't speak .

Damon's waiting for me at backstage

"Where were you" i hissed at him. He looked guilty and said " I was talkin to Mia " oh yeah Mia Damons close friend ,

"Next is Amy and her accompist Damon" Cheers erupted through the arena as our bame was announced , my heart was beating so loud i swear that damon heard it because he gave my hand reassuring squeaze as we got onto the stage .

This is it my chance to go to the music collage iv dreamed of since i was a kid this is my chance to make my dreams come true .
*++*++*++*++*
How was it ?
Comment and vote