Your husband before my dad

Chapter 4

" Wait ,what? are you sure, like absloutly sure ?"

"Ofcourse I am "
"Well then come on in"

"""""""
2hours ago
.......
"Your gonna hear me ROAR , louder ,louder than a lion coz i am a tiger and your gonna hear me Roaaaar Ro-ooaaa-r
Ro-ooaaa-r Ro-ooaaa-r your gonna hear me Roaaaar " I woke up wincing as katy perrys voice filled my room .

10 minutes later
""""""""""""""""""
"Call her out " dad whispered to mum outside my door "now you call her you wuss" mum replied , always fiesty.

Sighing I got up and made my way to the door with a blank face on and opened it . Mum and Dad immediently shut up and looked towards me .

"Hey sugar , bout time you got up I just came to tell you that I'm making you're favourite breakfast, hazel not pancakes " Dad said as nochantly as he could trying to cover up the fact that they were outside my door arguing like kids.

" Thanks Dad but Im pretty sure they're you're favourite " at this Mum snorted and as i cracked a smile at Dad's face wich was slightly red in colour.

"Whatever, Im going to go make some drool worthy breakfast while you two giggle like school girls" he said and quickly turned atound and made his way into the kitchen.

"Such an oaf" murmered Mum " He's your husband " i pointed out " You're Dad " she replied "You're husband before my Dad " "acctually my boyfriend before my husband " realizing what she said she stuck a tounge out and walked away.

Time for break fast I guess.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
The door bell rang
It rang again
And again, I groaned as I got up not wanting to answer the door .

Opening the door I saw a petiete woman looking annoyed."Well are you going to let me come in or not "

"Who are you ?" I asked her
"Your grandmother"
3
2
1
"Hahahhahahhhahahahahahahahaha good one oldie hahah but my grans dead so get to point woman"

" I beg your pardon you insolent child , now is that any way to treat your grandmother Amelia Grey Winter's" she said angrily.

Now
""""""""

" Wait ,what? are you sure, like absloutly sure ?"

"Ofcourse I am "
"Well then come on in"
""""""""
Hiii
So im stuck on chosing a person that resembles amy so i'd appreciate if you gave some recommendations it would help me so much thnxx
Comment
Vote
Xx atiyaxX