𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑧𝑒 ~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 𝐩𝐭 3/3~

The curtains were closed and we were all getting ready and I had my Electric guitar Ready.Before the curtains opened chica came up to me.and said one word. "Apologize." She looked angry and Forced a smile on her face, I did too and started playing my Guitar while Freddy and Chica sang.

I was assuming that chica meant ', Apologize to Freddy' and from that look she gave me it seemed like she also said 'or else.'

I waved goodbye to a herd of kids and they left.I looked back at chica and she came running to me.𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻, 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻, 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻, 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻.I turned around and walked faster but she caught up and slapped me "Ow!, Chica!" I yelled, She pulled me into her room and looked at me. "Freddy is heartbroken because of you, Bonnie!, what the actual fuck was that?" she said while silently yelling at me. "I'm sorry.. I'll apologize to him now.." "Yeah!, And while your at it make sure you give him a hug, Cause he was holding back tears today!"

She pushed me out of her room and I went to Freddy's door and knocked, He answered and as soon as he did I hugged him. "I'm sorry Freddy, I'm so sorry.." I looked up at him and gave him a kiss, He shut the door and kissed me back.At this point me and him were on the bed and he was kissing my neck.

I let out a quiet gasp, He was unbuckling his belt and pulled down his pants along with his boxers, I did the same thing as he went and locked the door, he too off my shirt And I took off his.

I kissed him and he kissed me back and pushed me down on the bed, He Flipped me around and stopped. "Are you sure you want to do this?" "Please." I said, He put his cock Fully inside of me and I moaned A bit loud, He covered my mouth with his hand and began thrusting slowly.I let out some more muffled moans.God he was huge.

He started speeding up, and with each thrust I started moaning louder and louder, "F-Faster!~" I said, He started going faster and Tears filled my eyes. "F-Freddy I-Im!-" "N-Not Ye-t B-Bonnie" Freddy said While panting.I held it in and me and him cummed at the same time.He Took his cock out and laid down next to me.

"I love you"
"I love you too Bonnie."

(I cringed so hard Making the sex scene..)