𝐴𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 ~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 𝐩𝐭 1/3~

The Next Morning Freddy let me borrow one of his suits, It was a little big on me but I didn't really mind.It was already 9 o'clock and we woke up late,Freddy grabbed a hair tie and tied my hair in a pony tail."Thanks Fred." "No problem."

He finished tying my hair and I turned around and kissed him, he kissed me back and pulled away."I love you" Freddy said "I love you too" I replied with a smile on my face.I left his room and kids started to run to me, They made me fall down but I didn't care, After all..their kids.

Me chica and Freddy sang some songs, I played Lemonade crunchy ice with a little girl, I was really busy with a ton of kids, They we're crowding all around me, asking to take pictures with me, Then they also went to Freddy and then with chica.

I saw Freddy go to his room and I wondered why,   so I excused myself and the only thing I heard was 'Aww!' And 'Don't go!!', As I opened Freddy's door I saw him changing, I didn't care though, I went inside and shut the door. "hey." I said as I was walking towards him."hi Bonnie, What's up?" "Nothing much, What happened?, why are you changing?" "Ah, Some kid spilt soda on me on accident."

"Oh, That makes sense" "Yeah, Anyways, you seem really busy today with the kids." Freddy said "yeah, Theirs a ton of them." "Then you should get back out there, I'll be outside in a bit, you don't have to wait for me."

I got closer to him and hugged him from behind."I missed you Freddy." "I missed you too Bon bon." I didn't let him go, My grip just got tighter around his hip "Bonnie, Im not going anywhere so there's no need to hang onto me like that." "Sorry.."

-Freddy POV- (FINALLY A DIFFERENT POV)

Bonnie was hanging on to me like there was no Tomorrow, My first thought was that he wanted My attention so I turned around and kissed him. "Is that what you wanted?" "Y-Yeah.." "You could've just asked me, I'll be out in a bit" "But you look fine, Here" Bonnie grabbed my Hat and placed it on my head.I let out a sigh and thanked him, Then left the room and so did he.