𝐴 𝑉𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐷𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑠 ~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 𝐩𝐭 2/3~

I left The room and got to my place, Chica was on the left side and Freddy was in the middle, We sang some songs before They closed, They decided to close early today because Somebody was going to come and inspect the place for any Rats and other things which I believe is unnecessary.. But I Did like the idea of having to close Early, Yeah I know I seem like the type of person to like kids and want them to be around 24/7 but sometimes having kids Hang onto your legs and arms, Pull on your ears and tail and poke your nose and your eyes can be very stressful and annoying when your at work.

Once, Some little girl was pulling my ear too hard and she broke half of it, But that was when my ears were really old and the metal was cheap.They changed it out for some new sturdy metal but I can Sometimes feel like they bend it, Or I think it's just me..Who knows?, anyways I was putting my guitar in my room when I felt someone wrap their arms around my hip.I turned to the side to see who it was, It was Freddy But he was Golden? "HOLY SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" I yelled. "WAIT, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SPRINGTRAP" "MY BROTHER ISNT FUCKING PURPLE" I said, I was completely terrified so I ran to Freddy's room and found him inside, He was changing but I could care less.

I shut the door as quick as possible and Stared at Freddy up and down, He was in his boxers, I blushed and looked Away. "Bonnie?, what wrong?" "THERES A GOLDEN FREDDY OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR" "Oh!, That's Goldie, He's my brother." "OH,wait then, What's he doing here?" "I dunno, Just open the door." I did what Fredy asked me to do and Golden Freddy was standing outside with his hand on his hip "Hehe..Hi.." "Hey." Golden Freddy pushed me out of the way and looked at Freddy."hey bro." "Hey man, What are you doing up here?" "Eh, Just decided to say hi to you, I ran into this purple dipshit who claims to be springstraps brother. "

(LETS JUST IMAGINE SPRINGTRAP IS BONNIE'S BROTHER AND GOLDEN FREDDY AND FREDDY ARE SIBLINGS)

"okay, first of all..his name is Bonnie.And second of all..Are you really springstraps brother?" Freddy said as he looked at me with confusion "yeah, What about it?" I said as I crossed my arms Infront of my chest and looked at Freddy I frowned slightly while looking at him.

Honestly I was expecting them to say some rude stuff about Springtrap because when people find out I'm his sibling, They start to talk shit about me."Wow, I-..You never told me he was your brother-" As soon as Freddy said that Springtrap opened the door and closed it. "That's because I don't allow him to, Hey Bonnie" "Hey Spring!" Springtrap turned to look at me as soon as I called his name, He squealed and hugged me.

I hugged him back and looked at Goldie "THIS.is Springtrap.Not me" "Wait, what do you mean?" said Freddy "Goldie Confused me with Springtrap." I said and looked at Freddy, I looked at his eyes and me and him made eye contact, I blushed again.Golden Freddy stared at me and Then looked at Freddy "Ohh, Now I see what's going on, Bonnie has a crush on my brother~" I Hid behind springtrap and played around with his fur.

"Goldie, Chill out he only just met you today.."

Happy new years everyone - Author <3