» 𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 «

Hello readers! This is the most reads I've gotten on one of my books so I'm pretty excited! (^◡^) I'm glad to know that people enjoy reading my writing!

—————

I hope that you're taking a liking the main character, Anne. She's meant to be a character that empowers women, but is not a feminist. I don't know whether or not you caught on to this, but in chapter 7 part 1, while Anne was fighting she received a pretty serious blow to her temple, causing her to fall.

Lucas, one of Jackson's friends, tried to stop him from attacking her while she was down, saying: "She's just a girl, lay off." Even though it's a nice thing to do, Anne didn't want to be treated differently because she's a girl.

       Instead, she spoke up and said that the reason Jack shouldn't hit her right then was because it's cowardly to hit someone when they're down.

       I know that women are generally weaker than men, on average, but that is definitely not the case in all scenarios. I want a main character that's a girl, and isn't just there to stand around and watch the world around her. I want a female protagonist who's willing to fight to be a part of that world, even in the 1880s.

       Not just fighting for women to get rights, but the responsibilities that come with those rights. Anne doesn't want women to be favored, she wants men and women to set aside their differences and view each other as equals, because that is the way to achieve greatness.

___________________________________

       That's all, I just wanted to clarify. Thank you for reading this and not skipping it because it's not a chapter, I appreciate it! (•‿•)