» 𝟏𝐤 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 ➵ 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫 «

Robin Hood AU

Starring:

Dio Brando - The talented archer who rose up from his humble beginnings, robbing the rich blind! He lives in a small abandoned castle in the forest outside of town, where he hides all his loot.

Jonathan Joestar - A wealthy but kindhearted boy who is completely unaware of the trials the poor must face on a daily basis. He will soon realize the truth of their struggles.

Anne Primrose - Friend to the young Joestar, Anne grew up in the middle class, always having enough to eat, however never anything too fancy. She longs for adventure, but how can she achieve it if she is trapped within her mundane routine?

Jackson Becker - The snooty son of The Sheriff of Nottingham who wishes to court Anne, only for her looks however. He doesn't know her true colors, or how much she wishes she could beat him to a pulp.

Hans Becker (Sheriff of Nottingham) - The evil and unfair ruler of Nottingham, who taxes the poor beyond what they can afford. He plans to set up an arranged marriage between Anne and his son, Jackson.

___________________________________

A/n: I hope you guys are hyped for this! I'll be publishing this special oneshot when Eternal Limerence hits 1k reads!