...That spark...

Author's note: I haven't been updating because I have a lot to deal with in my personal life. I don't want to explain what it is on Wattpad and I know slow updates are absolutely horrid and I do apologize and thanks for over 1k reads guys! Ilyyy :3
***
Third Person's POV
The man's posture was looming and his eyes seem like darts; just his presence makes the normal citizens in the mere town of Storybrooke very uncomfortable. Something about this man makes him stand out of the normality. His facial expression is something sculpted out of a horrible past. Something's missing from his life- no something's taken from his life. And he's gone mad.

He stared at his final destination- the Evil Queen's mansion. It was no different from her castle in the Enchanted Forest. Nothing's changed. He is and always will remain to be the horrid madman Regina forced him to be all those years ago- the Mad Hatter.

He rang the doorbell at Regina's door and braced himself. He had to be stoic- but it was nearly impossible to not quiver in fear and hatred in the face of Regina.

Damn that woman

He heard heels click from inside the house, slowly coming closer to the door. Even just the sound of her shoes made him angry.

The door opened and he appeared. Regina. Rage filled inside the man and he gritted his teeth. She was smirking, those beady black eyes and her feminine physique would remind anyone of an evil queen.

"Why hello Jeffery," Regina said, "come in."
***
Violet's POV
"Do we seriously have to go with these costumes this year?" I whined.

"Well of course! Besides it's already Halloween today it's too late to change costumes ideas." Henry said.

I stared unwillingly at my costume. An old fashioned nightgown from the 19th century that had elegant lace and a blue bow that I had to pin in my hair. All the needed pieces to be Wendy Darling.

Right next to my costume was Henry's. It was a green t-shirt and some green skinny jeans. Green green green. Topped off with a hat (guess what colour it was) with a red feather. All of this was wrong. This wasn't the Peter I've encountered. That Peter had a darker shade of green, no hat and is evil and malicious. This Peter costume was something out of a Disney film (well- it is technically).

"Thought you'd like it." Henry said, "I haven't encountered a Peter or Wendy in this town yet so I thought it would've been nice to be a fairytale character that doesn't exist in this town."

You should be glad there isn't a Peter in this town. I mentally said.

"You're right, guess we have to go with this now." I said, "Not the best Halloween costume idea ever but... Guess it'll do."

I grabbed the nightgown and bow and stuffed it in my bag. I was in Henry's room which meant I had to sneak out the window for like the 50 billionth time this week.

"See you tonight, 'kay?" I said and lightly ruffled Henry's chocolate brown hair.

We both set down the homemade rope of tied up shirts down the open window and I swung my bag over my shoulders and descended down the rope.

I absolutely hated climbing down- as I do have a deathly fear of heights. Once when I was around Henry's age I was climbing the apple tree in Regina's yard. I didn't notice how far up I was and I couldn't get down. I didn't want any help but the truth was I was deathly afrai. And that's when I fell and twisted my ankle. It wasn't the injured foot that bothered me, it was the falling down part. Being that young I thought I was going to die. The feeling of gravity pulling you to the ground made you feel like your were flying. It was overwhelming, and in a way- exhilarating. Until you hit the ground and the blood comes rushing to your ears and tears flood your eyes.