...That lights up...

Violet's POV

"Wake up! WAKE UP!!!" Henry screamed and shook Violet's still body furiously.

I groaned and turned over to my side and saw my brother staring down at me with worried eyes.

"You wouldn't wake up." Henry said, "And you had your mouth open at some point, like you had something in it."

The apple...

"Oh, don't worry Henry, just a bad dream." I said. Which was partially true- but man, did it ever seem real.

"Well, speaking of which... You've been at it all day. It's the afternoon now." Henry said.

"Wait- what?!!! I've been asleep for that long?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"Yeah... But good news! Emma's the new deputy sheriff!" Henry added excitedly.

I smiled for Henry and ruffled his hair. I am glad Emma is looking like she's staying in this town. But then I remember about Regina...

"Mom also booked an appointment with Dr. Hopper for you." Henry said. Judging by the look he gave me when he said that, I think he's suspicious of what I possibly have done to our mother.

"If she thinks I have anger management issues-" I started hotly.

"No she doesn't. It's to try help you with your nightmare. We heard you tossing in bed all day and you wouldn't wake! Mom tried to wake you, which worked before, but not this time. She's really sad she's lost both of us. But I don't think doing that was the wisest choice. She might hurt more people now." Henry said worriedly.

"Don't worry little bro," I said, "I told her you'd never forgive her if she hurt anyone. It goes the same for me. I just don't want to see her for a while, that's all."

"Then come with me to see Emma!" Henry pleaded, "Pleeeeease?"

"Henry. I don't want to see anyone right now. I'm very confused. I just want to see you, okay?" I said. It was all true, I don't know what to do now. Maybe the appointment with Dr. Hopper isn't such a bad thing after all...

"Hey Henry, when is the appointment?" I asked.

"At five." He said, "I was asked to go with you."

"Great." I said with a smile.

Henry was the only thing I needed right now.

***

Henry's POV

After Violet went into Dr. Hopper's office, I sat on one of the cushioned seats and started ruffling Pongo's head. Sometimes I wonder if Violet doesn't like Emma that much because I'm spending more time with Emma than her. But then I scolded myself because my sister isn't like that- she is the most selfless and caring person I know. I guess she doesn't trust Emma that much because Emma put her up for adoption. I liked Emma right away because she is the saviour, but Violet doesn't believe that much. Besides wanting Emma to believe, I needed Violet to stop looking at me like I was stuck in my own world of crazy fairytales! I know it's true that the curse was real, Regina is the Evil Queen, Emma is the saviour, Mary Margaret is Snow White, Graham is the huntsman, David Nolan is Prince Charming, Ruby is Little Red Riding Hood and Mr. Gold is Rumplestiltskin. Why can't people just stop being "logical" and start thinking in a different perspective? If I can't get anyone to believe, I have to make another child to believe. And I was going to start with my sister.

Violet walked out the room and thanked Dr. Hopper. She still looked upset, but there was a spark somewhere in her eyes. Something that made her face light up a bit.