Pt.1

Skylar POV

Another busy morning. Well not that busy. Only that this is going to be the first day in DWMA. Not to mention with my two partners. Kitty and Violet.

Now we three only been working together for three months. Its all gone good so far, but there's some minor problems.

Kitty uses sign language, which I already know how to read and use, so does Violet. And Kitty never had shown her face, its always covered with the shadow of her hoodie.

Violet, in the other hand, she was an orphan since a little kid, very depressed, nonsocial teen girl. But now she is very happy, like a kid in a toy store.

Now me. I was the last born, at five I saw in front of me mother die by saving me from a witch. My dad was her weapon, but mom choose to give her life for me and left dad to take care of her three kids. My two older brothers, Cody and Zach, were traumatized by the bad news, and so as years went by Cody was injured badly in a fight with the same witch that killed our mother, and he now in coma for nine years. Zach, was in a car crash, barely survived, losing both sight and hearing. He lives with my dad and I monthly visit them, and Cody too.

" hey! Skylar to earth! Skylar to earth respond!" I snap out of my thoughts, and see Violet waving her hand in my face.

" oh sorry Violet. I was... Thinking of our last battle, heh" I said scratching my neck, embarrassed.

" No problem, but save those thoughts for later we gotta get to the academy in like twenty minutes" Violet said fixing her hair and heading to the front door.

I stand from my comfortable couch, and follow her.

Once outside I see Kitty standing against the wall, emo looking like always.

She makes signs with her hand. ' Finally you two lazy bastards come outside' she followed behind Violet and off we go to the academy! Lets see if we get there in time.

Finally we got there and... FUCK I FORGOT THAT THIS HAS STAIRS!

We look at the long way to the academy.

" Jesus, the last time it wasn't that long" said Kitty in her sign language.

We climbed the stairway, half way there and kitty is already carrying Violet on her back.

" are we there yet? " said violet sounding tired.

" almost " I said " Violet are you really just going to let Kitty carry you to the top?" I asked looking at Kitty which looks like she is getting tired.

" yeah, problem?" she said

" No..." I said making the choice to not have a long and pointless discussion with her.

Once we got to the last stair, we saw the time, we got here three hours late. Thanks Thoughts!

We three ran to our class, Crescent Moon. I enter first, panting, tired of our endless run.

" you three are Skylar, Violet, and Kitty, Right? If am right, which I am most of the time, you three are late three hours" said the teacher who was dissecting a frog.

" we're very-" Violet gets interrupted by the teacher " no sorries, now get a seat... Oh and my name is Professor Stein" said Stein, getting back dissecting the frog.

We get seats and sit.

The whole class was just dissecting a frog, which looks like Kitty liked it, but not me nor Violet.

At the end of the class we went and explore around, got in some short fights. Then we stumble on some students. A group of well known students infact.