Pt. 5

Skylar POV
I wake up from a shaking of Violet.
" Skylar! Skylar wake up!" Violet said.
" What do you want? " I said sounding grumpy.
" Kitty is not here" she said.
" wait...what? Kitty? Did you check all around?" i said getting up.
" yep, even Maka and Soul are looking around the streets" said Violet.
" then we should do the same" I said going outside in search for Kitty.
Violet followed.
Me and Violet are going through all Death City at night, and Violet did some nonsense.
" Here Kitty! KITTY! Where are you!" Violet said " what the hell? She's not not a animal, you know" I said. We hear some grunts and laughter  around the corner, we check what it was about. And there Kitty was gotten by her neck, she was trying to get the grasp off but failed. She was hold by the neck by a Vampire. I KNEW IT! But no time to celebrate Skylar, gotta get Kitty out of here.
" Let her go!" I said walking towards him, Violet forming into her weapon form, a gun.
" huh? You want this? But its my lunch." He whined, chuckling at the end.
" shes not gonna be your lunch, she our friend now let go" I said now trying to aim at his head.
" I will let her go if you do a deal with me." He said smirking.
" what is it?" I said , still aiming at him.
" if you go on a date with me. " he said smiling.
"WHAT!? EW no way dude! " I said shooting him, but he moved  too fast and I shot him in the leg and left shoulder.
" Ow! Now I'll be nice and let your "Friend' live. You got till the afternoon to think about it, and if you say no she'll suffer slowly till she drops dead! Well see ya darling!" He said and vanishes