Pt. 4

Skylar POV

I kinda feel guilty for Kitty to carry me all the way to Maka's house. I know that weapons waste a lot of energy in when in weapon form. But Kitty insisted to help no matter if she is more tired.

Once we arrived Kitty dropped me and went straight to a near sofa. We all sat and talked. Then we all sat there and rested, till someone poke on Kitty.

Black star was trying to get Kitty's hoodie off. But was caught by Kitty, and was tackled to the ground. But as soon as she was gonna slice him in half, she stopped.

" Jesus.... I saw my life pass by" said Black star sounding nervous and scared. " hey can you get off? " he said noticing the position they were in.

She got off and signaled 'sorry'. She sat down and slowly start to fall asleep again. I did discover that we live near Maka's house, like two houses away actually, so Kitty can sleep all she wants.

Maka actually agreed that we can crash tonight in her house. Huh, she has been really nice this day. We talked more, but more about Kitty and us.

Like 'why Kitty doesn't show her face', or ' how did all of us met and why we are partners'. Simple questions. Hard answers.

After all the small questions, the others began to talk about some killing but without getting its soul. Strange.

I became interested on the mysterious killing. Why would a keshin get a humans blood but not the soul.

" have you guys ever sawn a vampire in Death City?" I asked

And every one laughed. " A Vampire! Are you kidding me! I know there's some witches and powerful neko girls but never in my life, I have seen a vampire!" said Kid.

" hmmm okay" I said a bit embarrassed. A couple hours passed and everybody left and just Maka, Soul, Violet, Kitty and Me were left.

" so we are fine sleeping in the couch, no worries Maka. Once Kitty's is sleeping you can't move her" said Violet, as she used Kitty's leg as a pillow and settled. I slept on the other couch. Maka was offering us to sleep at her bedroom but we insisted that we gonna sleep on the couch.

I adjust myself to a good position, and finally fell asleep.

Nightmare

"Skylar stay behind mommy, and everything will be alright." said mom, blocking every spell an evil witch throw at us, me, Mom, Kat, and Dad.

I was with my kitten, Kat, a black with white markings. I was hugging her tightly frightened as she was. Mom was protecting us from the witch. Kat leaped out of my arms, and I was a kid so I tried to get her back but it was a bad move. Making the witch aim at me, shooting a spell as fast as she could at where I was going. That made mom throw her self to cover me and the spell got her. I felt the last breath she took and 'poof' her soul was in front of me. I sat there crying not paying much attention to what was happening in front of me. I guess it was the witch laughing. Dad kneeled besides me, taking Moms soul.

The witch disappeared as we stood up. I looked around, Kat ran away, and the place was a mess.

I try to remember how I got there...the-therrrrrrreeee.

End of nightmare