Dance and Sing with me~

This is another scenario one and Imma try and make this as gender neutral as possible. Some of these may contain some slight spicy stuff but it won't be like my other ones since the scenarios are more dedicated to a fluff like thing.

Did I possibly do this just to try and get people to listen to music and get other- cough cough- Panic At The Disco more popular.... maybe. But I will have other songs and I will credit there rightful owners.

These are all going to be modern btw

—————————

Finnian (la da dee- Cody Simpson)

You and Finnian where closing up your flower shop for the night. Covering the plants outside and locking up. Finny smiled and called, "hey look at what I found!"

You ran over to your boyfriend smiled. It was an old boom box. Finny looked at it and hit play. Then a song started to play.

You smiled and said, "hey that's cool it still works!"

Finny took your hand and started singing along dancing with you in the dark shop. You smiled and giggled dancing with him singing.

"La da dee! La da do there's only me!" Finny sang.

"There's only you!" You sang back hugging him.

You smiled and Finny spun you around. You giggled as the two of you danced in the moonlight with the scent of gardenia's and roses.

Ciel (Emperor's New Clothes- Panic! At The Disco)

YPOV

I was there humming in the kitchen of me and Ciel's small apartment. We where both in college, Ciel was studying law and business while I was studying (what you want to study).

"Good morning." Ciel said rubbing his eyes as he saw you there singing in the kitchen along with the radio.

"Good morning." You said walking over and hugging him.

The radio went to commercial and Ciel asked, "what's for breakfast?"

"I'm making pancakes." You said smiling as you walked off to the kitchen.

"Yeah." Ciel whispered happily.

The radio the suddenly changed and started playing Emperor's New Clothes.

Ciel's face lit up and he said, "turn that up!"

You laughed and did as he commanded.

He then started singing, "Finders! Keepers! Losers! Weepers!"

You smiled and finished cooking watching as Ciel was head banging and tapping his hands on the table. He wasn't particularly good at singing and dancing but he sure did look adorable while he did it.

You smiled and sang with him dancing. Ciel blushed as you grabbed his hands and started waving them about dancing.

Ciel then hit the table and started singing, "I'm taking back the crown!!!! I'm all dressed up and naked!!"

You smiled and sang along with him. Once the music ended the two of you where bright red huffing and puffing from your singing.

You giggled and kissed Ciel's head and said, "your cute when you sing."

Ciel blushed and smiled hugging you.

Alois (Die Young- Kesha)