Chapter 34

When we got inside, my jaw dropped. There was a big living room that connected with a nice kitchen with granite countertop. In the living room, there were 3 couches and a big tv attached to the wall. In the ceiling, there was a clear chandelier. There was a back door and where the backyard is supposed to be, there was the beach. There were stairs going up to rooms and I couldn't believe how amazing this looks.

"This place is huge Nathan!" Harry said.

"Yea I know. Why don't you go unpack? Your room is up the stairs and the first one in the left," Nathan said to him and Harry nodded. He grabbed his bags and went up the stairs. In still standing here in shock. "You're shocked?" Nathan asked and I nodded. He was walking towards the kitchen and I finally get back to reality. I grabbed Nathan's arm and he turned around and faced me. I hugged him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I had to stand on my tippy toes to hug him #shortlife.

"Uhh, not that I'm complaining, but why are you hugging me?" He asked while still hugging me.

"Thank you. Just thank you. For everything. Thank you for this place. Thank you for wanting to spend time with Harry. Just thank you Nathan," I said still hugging him.

He finally pulled away, but kept a hand on my cheek and the other on my waist. "That's because I love you," he told me. He started to lean down and kissed me. I kissed him back. The kiss got heated since we were kissing while we were going up the stairs and continued till we got to a room. When we were going up the stairs, Nathan didn't have a shirt on. As we got on the bed, he got on top and moved from my lips to my neck. He was kissing, biting, and sucking on my neck. Then all of a sudden, I heard a little 10 year old boys voice.

"Kat? Nathan?" I heard. I pushed Nathan off and he fell to the ground.

"Ooowww," he cried.

"You didn't close the door?!" I yelled at him.

"Well, I was a little occupied," he winked. I looked at my little brother who was standing on the doorway.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Your sister got bit in the neck by a bug. So I sucked out all the poison," Nathan lied.

"So that's why you have a purple mark on your neck," Harry asked. I widened my eyes. I ran to the mirror and gasped.

"That's exactly why I have a purple mark," I said and glared at Nathan who was still on the floor. "Go get dressed. We'll go down to the beach," I told him and he nodded happily and ran out the room. I was looking in the mirror at my neck, and Nathan wrapped his arms around me from the back. He put his head on shoulder and would kiss my shoulder occasionally. I pulled him away. "We are not back together," I told him.

"How are we not?! I mean we just had a fucking make out session! Probably about to have sex! How aren't we getting back together?!" He yelled. I closed the door because I know this is going to be a argument.

"It was a heat in the moment thing Nathan! We aren't getting back together!" I yelled.

"That's what you think. But I know deep down, that we can save this relationship! But you won't even put the damn work!" He yelled.

"Because I don't want to Nathan! There is no point in saving a relationship that you don't want to be in anymore! I don't feel the same anymore," I yelled back.

"If you don't feel the same then," he said then kissed me passionately. "Now tell me if you don't feel the same anymore," he said. I walked out and left. I wales to my bag and grabbed my beach outfit. While I was getting ready I called Ashley.

Nathan's POV

I changed into a navy blue t-shirt and white swim trunks. I grabbed my ray-banz. I walked out the room at the same time as Harry. He was wearing a navy shirt and white trunks as well. I laughed and we went down the stairs. Kat was already downstairs waiting for us. She laughed when she saw us.

"Awww... I have to take a picture of you two!" She squealed. We stood next to eachother and smiled. I felt my phone vibrate and I saw her tweet.

@K_Irwin: *picture* Guess they decided to match! #cuties #twins @Nathanthewanted

I retweeted and favorited the tweet. We walked out the back to the beach. I set a large towel and we all sat on it. "Harry, I have to put sun block on you. Or you are going to be as red as a tomato," Kat explained. She put sunscreen on his face and he scrunched up his face. After he was done, he sat down played with the sand. Kat took off her tank top and I couldn't help but stare. Don't judge me, I was her boyfriend once upon a time.

"You done staring?" She asked.I nodded. "Good cause I need help. Can you?" She asked and handed me the sunscreen I nodded and she turned around so her back was towards me. I massaged the sunscreen on her back. After I was done, she turned back around. Then she did the most unthinkable thing ever. She kissed me! I closed my eyes and kissed back. She pulled away and smiled. I was utterly shocked.

"So does that mean?" I asked.

"Yes it does Nathan," she smiled.

"But like 20 minutes ago you were so determined not to be be together," I said.

"Yea, well it took a lot of convincing. Ashley basically told me I would be stupid if I didn't take you back and so I believed her," she said.

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you too," she said. I kissed her passionately. I got a perfect small little family and I couldn't be any happier.

➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️

So this is it. "Little Irwin" is officially completed! April 5, 2015. But it's not over! I'm working on a sequel. It will be called "Little Sykes". Should be up tonight or tomorrow. Thank you for everything and I love you all 😘😘😘❤️