how rude !

The annoying ringing of Justin beibers boyfriend is in my  delicate ears . I groan and try to stop the annoying but catchey sound " ahhhh ! Where is that button ! " I finally give up and get out of bed . " what am I angry for high school awaits  " note the sarcarsm to me  high school was the shittiest place where the fake evil Barbie dolls rule and their flying monkeys trail after them kissing the ground they shit on  but that was my old school I hopped new York high was going to be different a new begging for everything and to try to forget about my  tragic past but forlon memories still trail across my  mind everyday I quickly push them away and begin to get dressed I looked in the Mirror to see my long blonde hair that is horribly done by hairdresser bed and pillow so I begin to carefully straighten it piecee by peice until it is smooth and fit to my liking  I put on black mascara that makes my light blue eyes pop and my cherry red lip bam goes great with the red  top that I'm wearing followed by a grand mini skirt after looking in the mirror again I realize that I look hot ( as usual ) I know it may sound cruel and full of myself but its nice that I have confidence  .I decided to stop stalling and head to high school which is the pit of hell in my eyes .thank god that high school is five minutes away because I would have to walk  ( yes I no a 19 year old senior highschool student) because my mother ducks at her job of being well a mother and is to busy drinking her life away than to worry about anything that's concerns me so I just suck it up and work to get some extra change .

                Its there the rest of my year is gonna be in this big white and blue building that's in front of me I walk through the entrance to hear whistles cat noises and stares thrown at me all at once " who's the chick but I know she's gonna be with me at the end of the day "  how rude ! I think  . I turned to the deep voice   to that he has piercing green eyes that looks like he sees though my soul I look away but the magnetic pull glues my eyes to explore the rest of his facial features his blond hair looks as if god kissed it every morning and those cheek bones ! Who should have thought anyone could beat out angalena  Jolene but there he is and oh my frecking god his plump lips are a pinkish color I suddenly blush " oh my gosh did I just blush " I never blush usually I never even think of boys because love always leads to heartbreak and to save myself the trouble I just don't fall in love ( simple ) I suddenly snap out of my thoughts when I hear a cough I turn to see the boy who I was basically drilling over in front of me he extends his hands and says " I'm nick hope to see you around beautiful" I gladly take it and say " I'm Sarah by the way " and this makes my face like a tomato " no but to me your beautiful "