the queen rules

There I am in the middle of the entrance to my new school grinning like a little girl just because some Greek goddess called me beautiful. How pafethic am I ? I snap out of my daze when someone in a black  leather jacket whispers " hey yellow get out of the way " his voice. Was sharp and warning but that's all I could see was his leather jacket and his black jeans I already guessed him a as the bad boy of the school I couldn't see his face because I dared not to look up but I wasn't a wimp and I wasn't gonna be a push over so I just stood  there and  said " there's two spaces other than where I'm using use them because I'm sure sure not as big as you look  he just stands there I think he's still looking at me but I still don't want to look up and then I realize  people are there just staring at us but there's a space between them  proberbly because of mr jacket who's in front of me  " yeah ure deffinitly the bad boy " I  think  but then this happens he steps closer and my show girl body is pressed against him I wouldn't lie I think the dude works out like a lot his chest feels hard against my body and I'm frozen in spot until the " bad boy " whispers something in my ears " yellow don't mess with me or u will never live to see ure pretty little face again  " I was never so disgusted to hear someone call me pretty I then comes the mistake " get away from me u bitch " I say into his ears and walk away but he yells something before I leave " oh yellow a bitch is for a female but don't worry ure not one ure a hoe". All I do was turn around and show him my special finger that was a nice way to start a day in a new school but school hasn't even begun ( yay life )