best friends ?

I finally entered the death whole known as highschool and how odd was it that everyone was in their clique ( note the sarcasm ) the nerds  band geeks  math nerds gissipers musicians drama and then finally turn my head to see the Greek gods and goddesses known as the populers and how ironic that one of them was the boy I was  giggling like a constipated baboon with this morning as he walked by I couldn't help but look not eye rape but look he gave me a quick smile or at least I thought it was me but still I felt all musshy on the inside.Was that a good thing ?  It shouldn't affect me that a cute boy smiled at me well he's not just. cute god spent extra time on him  I  quickly scolded myself for wasting my time on him and went into the principals office to see a tall man in about his mid fourties I quickly sat and we talked about all the classes and extra activities they had any new York high and how they expect me to be and blah blah blah I after searching for my locker I placed my books. In except for my math that'd what I had first period I walked in the class and already I felt self conscious everyone was staring at me with confused eyes I felt to say " what the hell haven't you ever seen a person in your peffetic life" the teacher suddenly breakes the awkward silence and says " this is Sarah Jones she is going to be your new classmate treat her nice " he suddenly turns to me " please Mrs Jones take a seat "  I looked around to seeab empty seat at the back between. A girl and then I recognize the boy from earlier but still  I sit anyways  they girl next to me suddenly turns and says " hey ny name is Bella. " I take the time to see her long thick full red hair and green eyes which were covered by a black glasses and a sun kissed complexion and a pink tinted what I just meant to say was she was very pretty I would call her the educated barbie with red hair.  I was guessing she was one of the populers but then again populers usually don't talk to new kids they would set down the law that u should bend down and worship my fake ass .CLass flew by and thank god that jack ass boy who is still to be unnamed didn't try to make conversation  or else his manly things would ave been damaged by a girly leg and poor him wouldn't be able to have children  . As I walk outside Bella stops me and says that I should wat lunch with her and I gladly agree because I don't want to be that girl who eats alone so possibly I've made a new friend and a pretty one to ( wow I've never been this self conscious in my life)