Chapter - 2

Youkai are a group of various species of supernatural beings native to Asia. Depending upon their specific species, Youkai has a plethora of different forms, ranging from the fox-like kitsune such as Yasaka to the cat-eared Nekomata. However, most Youkai either possess a human-like form with animalistic accents or have to shapeshift to assume such a form.

The abilities of each Youkai differs in accordance with the species. There are two distinctive types of Youkai, the Japanese Youkai and the Chinese Youkai. There are Youkai who have shown the ability to rival an Ultimate-Class Devil and are commonly known as Daiyoukai (Great Youkai). A handful of Youkai races are capable of shifting from their true forms to appear more human-like as a way to blend among them. All Youkai species are capable of performing Youjutsu, a form of spellcraft unique only to them.

Similar to creatures of darkness such as Devils and Vampires, Youkai have a weakness to light and light-based powers

Yasaka's POV.

Hi, I'm Yasaka the Nine-tailed Fox. I am an extremely powerful Youkai that is on par with an Ultimate-Class Devil and is the leader of the West Youkai Faction in Kyoto.

Right now I'm here at my office organizing some documents. Being a Leader sure is very tiring. No! I need to do this paperwork, it's for the development of the Youkais and Kyoto. This is the duty and worst enemy of every Leader/Ruler.

Right, I have another problem. My 'Mating Season' is coming! And I don't know where I can find a strong person to be my mate. Haa... I need to hurry and find a strong person or else I will just rape a man I can find here in Kyoto.

"Well it's not that I will let them see that I'm raping them. So I will knock-" (Yasaka)

What!... was that Divine Energy! It's close here. I need to investigate what's happening in the forest.

I stood up on my seat start to walk out to my office. As I walk to the hallway I saw all the servants panicked because of the massive energy they sensed in the forest.

"Don't panic I will go to where the energy came from!" (Yasaka)

"Hai Yasaka-sama" (Servants)

...

...

...

After a few hours of investigation in the forest, I felt that the natural energy around the nearby mountain are being purified. So I walked towards where the natural energy was being purified.

After a few minutes of walking towards the forest, I was shocked at what I saw. Someone is sitting on a full lotus position I guess he....she?... I don't know what is the gender of this person. She's so beautiful to be a man but my instinct told me that this person is a he.

I walked towards the beautiful person from behind and the person turned towards me and ask.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of being visited by a young beautiful woman at the middle of the night" (Beautiful Stranger)

W-what! This person's voice is too angelic and pleasant like he was singing..... wait, I just thought that this person is a he?! Is it my instinct that I thought that he's a he... I think my Mating Season is coming this early than I thought and it's the culprit that I guess the gender of this person.

"Hello, I came here to look at what's happening because I felt the natural energy in this place are being purified and a spike of divine energy earlier. Are you the one who purify and were the one who spiked the divine energy?" (Yasaka)

"Oh, what if I am? What are you going to do?" (My future mate) asked.

I will make this man my mate.... but to do that I need to know him first and spend time with him.