01-Bathroom Incident(KiriDeku)...

Midoriya's POV:

It was late in the afternoon,I was walking around the city,basically just getting a beautiful view of the sky.I was walking around when I heard a extremely familiar voice in the distance.

"Shut up!You Fucking Extra!I'll Blow You All The Way To Jupiter And Fucking Back!"

'Ah,Kachan.
What are you doing in the city this late in the afternoon?And when are you yelling at?'I thought as I quickly sped up in the direction of the voices.As I got closer I could just about see Kachan and...other members of our class?

I quietly followed them,making sure to not show my self.
As I followed them I saw they were going to the Mall?
As I followed them I saw Kirishima-Kun turn around,we quickly made eye contact.
'Shit,there goes my cover.'I thought.

We broke eye contact and he turned to tell Mina something.
Once,he finished telling her what ever he said to her she nodded and he turned around again and made his way to wards me.
I wanted so badly to turn around but I was frozen,glued to the spit almost.

Once he finally made it towards me and he was about a foot away he stopped walking and looked at me with a smirk.A smirk with so e mischief behind it.

"What you doing following us, Midoriya?"he asked.
See,the reason I am nervous right now is the fact that I have a crush on him and I don't want him to know...Yet.

"Um,sorry I d-didn't mean to seem like a s-stauker,I was walking a-around when I h-heard Kachan yelling s-so I thought I would see w-what he was y-yelling about,b-but somehow ended u-up following you g-guys."I managed to stutter out.

"Mhm.Cool,but why follow us when you could of joined us?"he asked,his smirk becoming wider.

"Um,I-I don't know."

"Hey,it's alright do you maybe want to hang out with me?"he asked.

"Uh,Sure!Where do you want to go Kiri-kun."I accidentally blurted out.But as soon as I spoke I realized  my mistake.

"Kiri-kun?"

"Ah,sorry it just kind of slipped so for a second I thought it would be ok,then I saw my mistake and I realized I didn't ask you if it was fine to call you that.I'm so so sorry I won't do it again,plea"before I could continue he quickly said,

"Ay, Midoriya it's fine it just caught me off guard.If you want to call me that it's ok,bro."

"Oh ok,sorry."I said.

"It's ok."he said.

And so we continued on towards the ice-cream shop.

Kirishima's POV:

'Agh,not now.Please not now!!'I mentally groaned at myself for being horny at a time like this,also to say INFRONT of my CRUSH.

"Hey, Midoriya I have to quickly go to the bathroom."I said,needing release right now.

"Oh ok,I'll be right here when you get back."he said.

As I made my way to the Bathroom I quickly made sure no one was in any of the stalls,then I got in one myself closed and locked the door.I sat on the toilet seat and quickly undid my jeans.I then pulled my boxers down with my jeans and allowed my cock to jump out,hissing as the cold air hit it.

As I took hold of it I heard the bathroom door open and close.
'Shit Shit Shitshitshithshit.Please not now.Please not now.'
But,me being a stupid fuck I am,I continued,starting to slowly stroke my cock.

Trying to not moan out loud I started up a faster pace,but then I accidentally allowed a moan to slip through.

"Kiri-kun?Is that you?Are you ok?"Midoriya asked.

'Shit,it's just has to be Midoriya to catch me in a situation like this!'I thought.

Still continueing my pace I replied,

"Uh,Yeah,agh.Just g-give me a-a mom-moment Midoriya!Shit!"I said,trying to not MOAN infront of my goddamn crush.

"Are you sure?You sound like you in pain."he said.

"Shit!I-um,Fuck!Midoriya I don't know!Do you feel like giving my a handjob.Because I know for sure if you.Fuck!Do I'll g-get off quicker.Agh,Shit!"I said,to horny to give a fuck right now.

"Um,s-s-sure!But you need to open the door first,Kiri-kun."he said.

I quickly unlocked the door,stopping my hand movements.
He quickly scrambled in and slowly turned around his eyes immediately landing on my 'extremely' painful erection.

"So,are you just going to stand there or are you going to do something?"I said,want to get out of this situation.

"Oh,yeah.Um,what exactly should I do?"he asked hestiantly.

"Oh,just get on your knee's and um,well I think you can figure the rest out."I said nervous as fuck right now.

He nodded timidly,and approached me slowly,then he got on his knee's,still staring at my dick intently,and rapped his small hand around my cock.He looked up at me with his large green eyes filled with curiosity,as if for reassurance,to which I timidly nodded.
He slowly started moving his hand up my dick towards the tip,then quickly flicked it with his thumb,spreading precum there.My head fell backwards as I moaned.

"Ngh,oh.Fuck, Midoriya.Oh,shit,ahh!"I moaned,as quietly as I could seeing as we are still in a bathroom.

He slowly,started to pick up the pace,now looking at my face as if to make sure that what he is doing in pleasuring me.
But,I started to slowly feel my climaxe reach out towards me.

"Oh,fuck,shit.Yes,fuck.Midoriya I-I'm cumming!Shit!I'm c-c-cumming!"I shout,suddenly not caring if someone heard,as I climaxed.
I slowly looked down seeing cum all over his hand,he slowly,but curiosily,brought his hand up to his mouth and started to lick it clean.

"Fuckk,sorry.You really didn't need to do that."I said,as I saw him stand up after cleaning all the cum of his hand with a satisfied hum.

"Oh,no It's ok really,but does this now mean we are dating?Because,I really like you and I thought for a second that maybe you wouldn't allow someon-"he tried to say,but I cut him off,

"Well,I kinda like you to and if you want to be my boyfriend,then let me take you on a date!"I said, smirking at him.

"I guess you are taking me on a date then~"he said, giggling when my cheeks turned bright red.

|11734 words...
Hope you liked it,it's not perfect but it's something.

Hope you enjoyed reading I will post again this week or tomorrow...
Author-chan out✌🏻...