02-Blindfolded (TodoBaku)...

Bakugou's POV:

I layed there on my queen sized bed,handcuffed to the headboard,naked,with my naked,but incredibly handsome fiancé straddling my thighs.My fiancé,Shoto Todoroki,had his head in the nape of my neck,sucking hickies into my skin.Not that I cared really,I found great pleasure from it.Slowly Shoto got up straightening up on my thighs and got up,he walked to our cupboard slowly pulling out a silk blindfold.As soon as I saw that I first blushed,and then gave him a look of confusion.

All he did was simply giggle darkly at my confused face,then made his way back to me slowly straddling my thighs again.He then leaned down towards my ear and whispered huskily into my ear,

"Katsuki,darling.Are you ok with me blindfolding you?If not say so now."shit that was fucking hot as fuck.

"Yes,please.Do it.I don't care as long as you fuck me!"I begged.To horny to care about the fact that I,Katsuki Bakugou,begged Shoto Todoroki to fuck me.

"Mm,ok love.I shall follow your request soon."he whispered into my ear,again.

Slowly,he adjusted himself so that he could sit up,and tied the blindfold around my eyes.Leaving me in darkness.I could feel how he slowly moved so that he was settled in between my thighs instead of ontop of them,I felt the bed dip on my side indecating that he is reaching to the side looking for something.Propally lube.

"Alright,darling.Remember your safe words?"he asked as he pulled himself straight again.

"Y-yes."I answered.

"Ok,well since I did fuck you this morning you should still be loose."he said,reminding me that he fucked me while I was asleep at 3 in the morning.

I heard the cap of the lube open and the a squishing sound.Probably him lubing up his dick so that when he goes in,it does not hurt me.Slowly,he leaned forward,I could feel how right by my head fell,the bed dipped indacating that he put one hand there to level himself.
Then,I felt something touch my hole,as I flinched I felt his tip slowly slide in.He,very suddenly,slammed just entire cock in me causing me to scream out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Ngh,ahh shit,fuck please Shoto!"I begged.

"Please what,darling?Use your words slut."He says.

"Please,agh,move.Please Shoto,fuck ngh.Move,use me,destroy me.Goddamnit,fucking break me Shoto!"I shouted.

And as I requested,he started a rough,fast,and hard pace.Fucking me so hard the bed started slowly hitting against the wall,hard.I could hear him softly groaning and moaning, obviously finding my insides pleasuring me to the max.

"Shit,fuck o-oh my f-f-fucking god Shoto!Shit,I-I-I-I'm Cumming!"I screamed out feeling my release creeping towards me.

"Ngh,then cum Katsuki.Shit,cum f-for me D-darling!"I shouted out as well.

I screamed out,as I came,cumming on my stomach and his abs.He stared leaning,forwards quickly shoving his face into the nape of my neck then groaning quietly as he finished inside of me.Slowing down his pace to a complete stop.

Slowly he straightened up and undid the blindfold,pulling out once it was off.Once it was off he got off the bed walking to the bathroom.A minute later,he came out again with boxers on slowly making his way towards me,pulling me so that I could sit-up.Then he got infront of me and pulled me in to his lap,whispering in my ear,

"You did so good,darling.I'm so proud of you I love you so much.God,your beautiful."

As,he was continuing with praising me,he layed me down by the pillows and then cleaned the cum off of my stomach with a cloth,that I didn't notice he had.Once he was done,he layed down next to me and cuddled me until we both fell asleep.

|672 words.
Sorry,this one was short.
Hope you liked it.I think we need more TodoBaku in the world.

Hope you enjoyed,
Author-chan out ✌🏻...