Chapter 6

Ohkay this chapter is for my baby Shanah!!!! I love yah! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayla

“Why Prod? What’s wrong…?” I was worried now. I didn’t have a gun or anything.

“He was the man who killed your father. He knows exactly who you are!” Prod informed me. Just then I heard a loud bang in the house. The phone line went dead.

“Prod! Prod! Prod!” I screamed. This shit was too much. I know I should’ve brought my fucking gun with me! Fuck was I thinking. I hung up the phone because it was no use. Just then I heard someone trying to kick in the bathroom door.

*bam* *bam* *bam*

            I went and stood in the corner by the toilet. I grabbed the large glass dish that rested on the back of the toilet. These niggas weren’t about to kill me easily. I wasn’t going down without a fight.

*bam* They kicked the door one more time before it swung open.

“Kill me, and my husband will wipe out your whole family!” I screamed.

“I know he will!” Darius, one of our head bodyguards laughed. I sighed in relief.

“Omg! What’s going on?” I asked as Darius grabbed my arm, pulling me out of the bathroom. As soon as we got to the living room, I saw all of our soldiers, who were put on this mission, tearing up El Rey’s living room.

“I’ll tell you in the car. Now, we have to get you out of here.” Darius and I walked out of the house and to my Range Rover. Darius opened the passenger door, and basically threw me in before running around to the driver’s side. He started the car and speed out of the drive way.

“What is this about?” I asked.

“As you know, El Rey killed your father. He knows who you are. So we didn’t want to chance anything. We wiped out his whole squad, but left him for Prince.” Darius didn’t seem just a little bit worried that we were talking about murder.

“NO! That was my father. I will handle him!” I told him.

“I don’t know how Prince would feel about that!” Darius tried to get me to change my mind. I just folded my arms and remained silent until we got to the condos.

            We walked straight into my condo, and everyone was sitting in the front. I looked straight at Prince who walked over to me and hugged me.

“I’m going to take care of him baby…” Prince whispered in my ear.

“NO!” I yelled, causing everyone to turn around and face me. “He killed MY father. I will handle him MY damn self!” I let everyone know.

“Baby, I’ve seen some of the toughest niggas get shaken up by their first kill. I won’t let that happen to you.” Prince rubbed my lower back.

“Yea Kay, I don’t think that is a good idea.” Roc spoke, trying to get me to change my mind.

“No, it’s final! I’m laying that nigga out my damn self!” I stormed out of the living room and into my room. They must be crazy if they think I’m not about murk the nigga responsible for my father’s death.  I was so fucking heated. I wanted to lay that nigga out now! I was interrupted from my thoughts when Prince walked into the room.

“Kay, I really don’t want you to do this.” Prince sat down on the bed next to me.

“Jacob, I know what I’m doing. I’m strong, and besides you’ve known since the day we found out about my father’s death that I wanted to take whoever did it out. You know that. Now that I know who did it, I want to take his ass out, and I want to do it now!” I looked Prince in the eyes.