Chapter 12

This chapter is short,but chapter 13 will be up tonight! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. It's Senior Year; I'm busy boo!

Also, y'all better have or go get "All Around The World"! This CD is giving me LIFE! It's like this CD just shitted on "#1 Girl" wiped it up and murdered that biish! The movie is totally amazing too. I've seen it twice!

On with the story shall we?

************************************************************************************************************

Prince

            The guys and I are all piled into Ray’s silver Rolls Royce, heading to the hospital. We don’t know what happened, but we have some of our paramedics heading over to the hospital ready for transport back to our hospital.

“Toi ain’t answering her fucking phone!” Roc locked his iPhone and hit his hand against the dash board.

“Kayla hasn’t answered either!” I looked down at my screen.

“Y’all I can’t lie I’m getting nervous. Ain’t nobody answering their fuckin’ phones!” Ray gripped the steering wheel tighter.

“I keep trying to call Mani……I told JaMorris ‘nem to bring the kids down, but something is telling me to tell them not to come.” Prod never looked up from his screen.

“This bitch here!” Ray yelled, speeding around the slow ass car in front of him. Ray was pushing one-hundred on the interstate.

“Slow ass mutha fucka.” Roc chimed in.

            We sped all the way to Methodist, and stormed through the doors heading straight for the information desk.

“May I help you?” The receptionist asked, eyeing me up and down.

“Yea, baby girl.. We’re looking for Kayla Perez!” I winked at her and bite my bottom lip. She gave me this big ass smile, revealing all of her damn wisdom teeth.

“Let me look that up.” She started typing something into her computer. I turned around, looking at the boys. We all smirked at how easy she was. I would get her number, but I ain’t for Kayla trying to fight me today.

“Ummmm. Sir, we have no Perez in our system…. Is there another name?” She enlightened me, but still smiled.

“What do you mean she’s not in the system?” I was now confused. If she wasn’t hurt then who was?

“There isn’t a Perez anywhere in our system. I’m sorry.” She flipped her box braids over her shoulder.

“Who all was with Kayla?” I turned to the guys for answers.

“Ummmm, just Kianna, Rayanna, and Raven…..That’s all Mani told me.” Prod shrugged his shoulders.

“Check under those names.” I turned back to face her. She smacked on her gum and typed.

“I see a Rayanna.” She smacked.

“You see a who?” Ray stepped up.

“I see a Rayanna James.” She confirmed.

“Where at?” Ray started to feel anxious.

“Sixth floor.”  She pointed to the elevators. Ray didn’t stay any longer, he scurried to the elevators.

“Thank you!”I slapped a fifty on the counter and we all ran behind him.

“Ray, calm down…”Prod tried to get Ray to relax.

“That’s not your fucking daughter up there!” Ray screamed as he kicked the panels of the elevator.

“I know, but you have to be strong for her!” Prod laid his hand on Ray’s shoulder.

“I know, but fuck!” Ray kicked the panel again as the doors of the elevator slid open.

“Ray!” Tati yelled and ran over to him as soon as we stepped foot off of the elevator.

“What happened?” Ray asked as he embraced her into a consoling hug. I walked over to Kayla, who was sitting in the chair in the corner of the room with her head in her hands.

“Ray-Ray-Rayanna is in-in a coma!” Tati cried out. She was barely standing in Ray’s arms.

“Kayla…” I whispered to her. Her head shot up.

“How the fuck did that happened?” Ray demanded answers.

            I sat down next to Kayla and pulled her on to my chest, she was mumbling something under her breath…I couldn’t hear her.

“Kayla brought the girls shopping and there was a drive by. They shot Rani and kidnapped Kianna!” Armani spoke up from the corner by Prod. As soon as I heard that I shot up.

“The fuck you mean they kidnapped Kianna?” I asked again, already knowing what was said.

“They took my baby!” Kayla finally spoke up, but she was barely audible because of her voice cracking.

“Kayla you let them shoot my daughter!” Ray yelled at her from across the room.

“They took my daughter!” Kayla yelled back, her voice still cracking as she reached a higher pitch.

“BUT IS SHE ON HER DEATH BED THO?” Ray continued to yell, drawing attention from the other people in the waiting room.

“I KNOW YOU AIN’T YELLING AT MY WIFE THO!” I yelled back in Kayla’s defense. Kayla pressed her lips together, signifying that she was happy that I stood up for her.

“AND KAYLA THIS SHIT WOULD’VE NEVER HAPPENED IF YOUR ASS WASN’T HARD HEADED AND WOULD’VE GONE WITH SECURITY!” I turned around to Kayla, who jumped back.

“Y’all need to stop arguing because Kianna is still missing. We need to find her! So shut that shit up!” Toi jumped in.

“They’re here to transport Rayanna to our hospital!” Prod informed us, as he got off the phone.

“Come on Ray…” Tati grabbed Ray’s arm and pulled him to the direction of Rayanna’s room. Everyone followed them. Kayla started, but I pulled her by her arm.

“Owwww Prince that hurts!” Kayla whined.

“You are not to go anywhere without my knowing!” I whispered so that only she could hear me, but I was stern in my tone. “I mean that shit!”

“Alright Prince, now let my arm go…..” She cried.

“I’m serious Kayla. Don’t go a damn place without any fuckin’ guards.” She nodded her head and I released her arm. She walked to Rayanna’s room; with me right on her heel.

I know I seemed harsh, but Kayla was really my heart. If something was to happen to her,   

 I’d kill myself.       

*******************************************************************

Don't forget chapter 13 will be up tonight!

And guess what?

MB followed me on IG! I was in the movie too. I was some bucked.

Although, they swerve the hell out of me on Twitter, but it's cool!