Chapter 25

I end work on Friday, so I'll be able to post more because I won't have a life. MY BIRTHDAY IS SATURDAY THO! 18!!! Also, read my other new story, 'Hush Mode'! It's a Princeton story..........

Forgive me for my mistakes!

*******************************************************************

Chapter 25

Kayla

“Nah Kayla, give me the fucking phone!” Princeton snatched the phone out of my hand.

“Baby, it’s just a friend!” I cried as I tried to snatch the phone back.

“Hello” Prince spoke into the phone all while glaring at me. I just sat nervously and watched.

“Prince don’t…” I whispered.

“Who the fuck is this?..............................Oh so it’s your ass…………………I thought you were dead…………………….Oh ohkay……………You ain’t meeting her without me…………….Yea, I’ll see how we can work that Out!” With the Prince locked the phone, and placed it on the counter of the bar. “Don’t you ever have a conversation with him, without my knowing. I don’t trust no nigga that’s supposed to be dead!” Prince squeezed my arm.

“Alright, Lawd! Lemme go!” I jerked my arm away from him.

“I’m serious, Kayla!”He looked at me as I stood up.

“I know, fuck!” I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. He always thought he was the damn boss.

            I climbed into my car, and decided that I would pick up my kids and take them out.

“Hello” Gabby answered on the first ring.

“Yea, y’all dressed?” I asked.

“Yea, but J.J. still got on his school clothes. I just have on some wash jeans and a crop-top. Oh and Kianna still got them clothes on.” She informed me.

“Iight. Look, I’m pulling up now. Y’all come down. Don’t forget Kianna’s diaper bad!” I reminded her.

“Alright Ma. We coming.” I hung up the phone and applied some lip gloss as I waited. Just as I started to finger comb my hair, I felt my driver side door open.

“Where you going?” Prince asked.

“Lawd Prince, I was about to shoot you!” I lied. “I’m going to hang with my kids!” I rolled my eyes.

“You mean ‘our’ kids!” Prince corrected me as he placed his hand on my thigh.

“Boy bye. Don’t be trying nothing; the kids will be down in a few seconds.” I slapped his hands.

“You know you want to.” He kissed my neck.

“Hehehe! Boy you play all day!” I blushed.

“Ewe! Y’all just too nasty!” Gabby startled us.

“We weren’t even doing nothing!” I scratched my head.

“Yea, tell us anything.” J.J. spoke as he placed Kianna in her seat.

“Get out, so I can drive!” Prince ordered me.

“You coming?” I asked. “I ain’t invite you.” I looked at him as I got out of the car.

“You know you wanted me to come!” Prince bit his lip.

“Lawd, can y’all come on?” Gabby rushed us.

“I’m saying, nigga ready to go!” J.J. added.

“Curse again!” I threatened him.

“I’m just playing!” He tried to play it off.