Chapter three- I learned how to operate this thingy.

Chapter Three

Ashley took me by surprise, and swung me over his legs and kissed me on the lips, a sensation that sent my heart racing. He was quite the Romeo, that was surely the best kiss I had ever had. Ashley stopped kissing me and swung be back to our former position. The entire group was in hysterics laughing so hard. Andy had a giant smile on his face, and CC and Jinxx were exchanging money. They had apparently placed a bet on weather Ashley would kiss me or not. Jake and Krista were holding hands, and Krista was smiling at me.

“Ashley, chill out!” Andy scolded him, his grin still on his face.

Ashley grinned, and swung me over his lap again and kissed me, just about making my heart explode. When he had finished, he sat me up again and whispered “You’re welcome, beautiful.” In my ear. I died a little on the inside.

“So, what’s the plan to get them there?” Jinxx asked. “Our cars won’t hold them all.”

“My truck and I can take Alice.” Ashley spoke up.

“Krista, can you take my Mini Coupe then?” I asked her.

She nodded. “Sure. I’ll take anything Andy wants us to bring in the Coupe too.”

“Speaking of,” Andy interrupted, “You need to bring black clothing. Black tank tops and dark if not black shorts. Also, you might want to bring some old blankets to sleep with, and any personal items. The only things you cannot bring are cell phones, and there is no electricity, so you know from there what you might want.” He looked at his iPhone. “It’s almost eleven. If you two can get everything you need back here by three, we can go. We’ll wait here you. When you get here with your stuff, call the only number in this phone.” He tossed me the iPhone.

I caught it and nodded. “Let’s roll, Krista.” Ashley and Jake walked us back to the front gates. As we got to the gate, Ashley spun me around and kissed me again.

“I’ll be waiting, beautiful.” He whispered, grinning. 

Jake hugged Krista, and we jumped the fence again. I quickly got in the driver’s side, and Krista ran for shotgun. I put the key in the slot and my car jumped into its quirky little idle. I backed out and we immediately drove to Krista’s. On the way there, we were talking about what we had signed up for.

“Krista, oh my god were finally getting out.” I said excitedly.

“I know right! And Jake!!!” She squealed.

“Did you see how Ashley was acting? Such the player, I guess he thinks I’m some Playboy Bunny or some such shit.” I laughed.

“Alice if he was any harder, his dick would have busted through his jeans.” She responded.

We laughed and continued to talk as I drove. “I have a couple of old trunks in my closet. Both have the key too so we can lock them.”

“Excellent.” We pulled up to her house, and I killed the car.

“Now, go upstairs and start water so it sounds like you’re taking a shower, I’ll go tell dad we're home, and then we can pack my trunk.” She said as we got out. I nodded. She unlocked the door and silently shut it behind us, but leaving it unlocked so we could get out quietly later. She went to her dad’s bedroom and knocked. “Dad, we’re home.” She said quietly as not to wake the rest of the house.

I heard him respond, “Okay. I’m in bed for the night.”

“KK” Krista whispered. We both went upstairs and I started the water for a shower, as instructed. Krista was digging through her closet for the trunks.