3 fate's cruel tricks

Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they can never go back to the person they were before

Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they can never go back to the person they were before. You are afraid to tell people how you feel because, it will destroy them. So you bury your darkness deep within you and it destroyed you instead.

Bhavya, now had a new reason to wake up, for this mysterious stranger . To find who this stranger is, what's her name, how does she sound?

In the sub Conscious , surreal mind all these were the main priorities of Batuk.
Nevertheless, as Bhavya tried to open his eyelids, it felt as if they weighed a ton, he could never really imagine moving his eyelids could be so assiduous work . However, he managed to open his eyelids. And the site that lingered in front of him bewitched him, no took his breath away. I believe no adjective will suffice to describe that emotion of his

She was mesmerizing, and with her in deep slumber and eyes tight shut I realised if the world were to be black and white I'll miss her green eyes the most.
Her beautiful long eyelashes fluttered in the rays of the sun , her brown hair shining like gold threads . And then suddenly her eyes opened and her eyes stole all my words away.

She sat as she looked at me I was at lost of words not knowing what to say to her? What could have I said to her anyways I didn't her.

She broked the ice with a soft smile and continue
"Good morning Mr. Roy Chowdhury"
Hearing her addressing me even in my surname felt like an unsung able melody to me. And her voice felt like cool gust of wind in a heatstroke. Incomparably soothing. With a small smile forming on my face I replied
"Madam,what am I doing here at this place which I suppose to be a hospital ? "

"My apologies Mr. Roy Chowdhury, I completely forgot to introduce myself and yeah this is a hospital. But before all else, I am Amaya Agnihotri. Well as for what you doing here, actually you see I was crossing the ponte San niccoló bridge and I saw you there on the verge of consciousness. So, I brought you to the hospital. And yeah, I'll go and inform the doctor that you have gained consciousness. "Saying this Amaya exited the ward.

Batuk, couldn't really understand why this stranger was doing so much for him? Caring for him he couldn't at all costs get used to this affection, empathy because no one in the end stays with him in the end except him , desolation and heart ache. How hard, he was getting attracted to her voice, her eyes, her smile , her personality he couldn't let his heart win over his brain once again which he more than familiar ends with heartache.

Just then a doctor entered inside with Amaya. Doctor inspected the monitors and machines I was hooked to and smiled at Amaya.
Miss the dark clouds have lifted, he's improving rapidly. And if this improvement continues after two days of surveillance. I would discharge him. Or, if he wants I would discharge him today itself if he can come twice a day to the hospital.

Doctor Caputo and Amaya looked at Bhavya eagerly expecting a reply.

I cleared my throat and declared
"I'll prefer to stay at my house and coming twice to the hospital isn't a problem doctor. "

"Very well, I'll sign the paperwork and to discuss the prescription, Mr. R-oay chaoodhury if you accompany me. "
I stood up from the ward bed at left the room with the doctor.

Amaya looked at Bhavya satisfactorily sighing a little followed by a calm smile. I believe I should take my leave as I work here has been done and Mr. Roy Chowdhury is more or less almost again in the pink of health. I grasped my car keys absent mindlessly and exited the cabin , when I reached the reception again my eyes wondered off to the clock 3pm my goodness. I gasped for almost 12 hours I have been asleep. After all, it has been one hell of a night.

Amaya left the hospital.

Bhavya entered the hospital ward and was disappointed to not spot Amaya there where is she? He wondered . Forth with, he came to an conclusion to change the hospital robes into his clothes and until then if he doesn't sees Amaya go down to the reception.

Bhavya after 10 minutes changed his clothes and started collecting all his belongings from the table as his eyes fell on a very unfamiliar object a beautiful wrist watch, which clearly wasn't his he picked it up.

And this must be Amaya's wrist watch there were initials engraved on the watch A

And this must be Amaya's wrist watch there were initials engraved on the watch A. A. as in Amaya Agnihotri. He kept the watch in his blazor's pocket and patted the pocket with a concerned look sighed looks like the fate and destiny really have fun playing cruel tricks on me. Until we meet again, Amaya
sighed Bhavya

While Amaya in her car driving

I wish we could meet again Mr. Roy Chowdhury, no Bhavya babu

She chuckled a little muttering

"Until we meet again , stay safe my friend and I'll keep you in my thoughts until the very end. "

_______________________
Halo! Readers,
I have read it somewhere if you fully desire for something with your body and soul the whole universe engages in a conspiracy to help you achieve that". Let's see if this theory can be used in practice as well? One is pretty keen to meet while other is trying the the hardest one can not to get sweep off one's feet. Let's see if this turn of fate has in store for Bhavya and Amaya.
Stay tuned

In 20 minutes this year will end marking a new one to begin. With memories built and left behind. Hope you had an amazing year.

And reader I have been noticing that for every 10 views there's only one vote. Please vote, so I can stay motivated and inspired to continue writing. Lemme give you guys a challenge. I'll upload the next part when on this update I get
10 votes
And
5 comments. 🙂

With love
Author
Swarnim narayan
on a user