Who Will I Stay With?-6

I got out of the hospital at four weeks. The doctors said just might be pregnant from thr guy raping me. The won't know for sure until a couple months though. I turn to Andy, Joe, Pete, and Patrick.

"What happens now? I don't have a family to go back to, and you guys all have your own families to take care of. I don't want to go to an orphanage. I'm not good at making friends and I heard they weren't very nice to the kids there."

Patrick gave me a hug and said "it'll be okay. We will figure something out. Until then you will have to stay with one of us. Look Emma, do you have anything back at your house you need or want?"

I shook my head violently. "I do but i dont wanna go back there. Please don't make me go back to that house Patrick. Please please. I'm begging. I can't go back," my voice started getting quieter and I felt tears coming on. "I can't go back there Patrick. It hurts to much." The tears stared slipping down my cheeks and I tried to wipe them away, but they kept falling. Andy came over and hugged me. "If you don't want to go back, we understand. Patrick, can we buy her some clothes or something? And can she stay with you for now?"

"Yeah that's fine, I'll have to give you the spare room though, but its filled with most of Declan's baby stuff."

I nodded. We started walking down the street, and i finally got the tears to stop. I finally took in the guys around me. Pete was wearing a black beanie and had hot pink hair. Joe had shorter hair than normal but was still kinda long. Andy had his cut hair and a beard, Patrick had his fedora on and his skinny jeans and boots. I finally gain the courage to ask the question that has been knowing at me for forever. "So what happens now? Will you guys eventually have to take me to an orphanage or what? I don't want to invade on your guy's lives just because you found me in an alley somewhere.

Pete turned to me and said "don't worry. It will work out just give it time. None of us here want you in and orphange. Not with your case. Just give it time. You'll see." I nod. Still unsure but a little more comforted. We get to the band's van and go to Patrick's house. Now i wait. Wait to see what happens next