Chapter 34

YVO'S POV

AFTER the heart to heart talk with my twin I felt my heart lighten, but it got heavy again when I saw Angelus and his dark and grim face.

He's that mad at me huh, I understand.

I look at Adi who push my wheelchair until here in the parking lot.

"Thank you phi, I really appreciate it."

He messed my hair.
"Silly, pushing your wheelchair doesn't even paid our lost times together. Take care okay? I'm just here. Bud, Take care of him."Adi glance at Angelus who's just looking away.

"You don't have to remind me. "

Adi helped me rode the car, and he kiss my forehead, before waving goodbye.

The whole ride to his condo was silent.
Cecil aren't with us maybe because I am not pregnant anymore.

I don't want to open a conversation, Unconsciously we both build walls of gap between us.

I didn't bother to talk to him until we reach our unit and I was about to enter our room.

"You will be staying in the guest room." He pointed the door beside our room.

"I'll get my things." I casually said, I'm expecting this.

Punishment huh.

"It's all inside." He said and turned his back on me.
"Cook anything you want, I'm going out."

Then he slammed the door.

I think, I really lost the man I love.. And it hurts.

I did all my things, arrange it to the right places to pass the time until I feel hungry.

I look around the room and a sudden pang of pain, assault my chest.
This should be the nursery room, we will put a crib, baby cabinets, mats and a lot of toys.

Shaking my head, I move to the kitchen to make sandwich.

While making, My phone rings.

"Hello, P'Best?" I turned my phone loudspeaker so I can talk to him while making my food.

"How are you? Do you need comfort? I'm here Yvo, you know that I treated you as my own.. How are you coping up?"

I smiled a bit. Truly there are people who still cares for me even if I almost forget them.

"I'm slowly coping up, I need to stand up for myself after that incident.. No one will do that for me Phi."

'Even the man I love didn't' a tiny voice in my head added.

"Do you need to pass time and help you recover? I can always accept you. Our clients are still waiting for your comeback. No one can pose in the camera with their products other than you Yvo."

Why not? I nodded.

"I call you once I made up my mind. For now I need to recover my body."

"See you then," He dropped the call and I ate in silence, with tear in my eyes.

I never felt this alone in my whole life.

***

A month had passed, Angelus was treating me coldly, he came back home every time he was out, drunk and mad.

He will blame me on what happened to our baby, spouts bad words and hurtful things but I didn't retaliate.

It's my fault, and I accept whatever he will give me.

If this is his way to punish me then so be it.

THAT week, we visits the farm when my parents came once, we acted like a loving couple. I am surprised that Angelus was easily doing the act like he wasn't mad at me then after a month, I haven't seen them again.
And after that, Angelus treated me again with a cold shoulder. He won't even look at me.

"Yvo, look on the side," The camera man's voice wake me up on my own thoughts.

I look on the side as he instructed.

"Gorgeous. Now, tilt your shoulder, slowly. Like that.. Perfect!"

Click after click, pose after pose.

I did that like a piece of cake.

"We're done for today. Good job Yvo!"

"Congratulations.. Oh my, you look so beautiful."

"See what I told you? He fits the ads really well."

"I can see our success."

I just thanked them and nodded.

I am back for being the old me.
Happy and carefree in the eyes of everyone.
But if I am inside our condo.
I was sad, broken and bruised.

Since when should I be holding the idea that Angelus and I will be back to like what we used to be?

Since when will he be able to realize that I already paid anything by his cold punishment?
Maybe until I will finally give up on us?
Maybe that's it.

I'm so tired, I might give up soon.

"Yvo, Brian is here.. Time for another photoshoot." Bester called me and again, I was pulled to a nice looking room decorated like a beach. There are sands on the floor and the painted background looked like a blue sea waters.

"Really Phi? We didn't have enough budget to go to a real beach?" I chuckled.

"Silly, this is only for the photos, mock up. If this will be granted, we will shoot the video in a real beach. Now Brian.. Get moving."

We are modeling a beauty product more like skin care and many more.

I'm wearing a short skimpy shorts with a tank top.
They let me wear bra under it and it was showing each time I raise my hand.

"Stop the stereotype. Gays can wear what a woman can wear." I heard Bester says that. I agreed.

There's a scene that Brian will come close to me, sniff my shoulders and apply some cream on my arm.

I just do my job by closing my eyes, projecting in the camera like I enjoyed what he did.

"Magnifico!"

"You look good together, oh my."

"Let's pack up guys."

I cracked my neck. I felt tired.
I've done a lot of photoshoot today.

"Yvo! Are you free tonight?" Brian asked me.

"Oh, Sorry.. I have a project to finish, why?"

I am back on my freelance Architecture.
Each time I am free, I do building designs, and pass them to the well known Construction firms in the country.

"I would like to invite you to dinner." He rubbed his nape. He's cute. But, an ex is an ex.

"I-.."

"He's not going with you." A firm, baritone voice lace with anger was heard on the door.

My eyes darted on it, and there I saw Angelus.

"Are you done?"

I can't say a word!
What the hell is he doing here?

"I said are you done?" He glared at me.

"Is he hurting you?" Brian hold my shoulder.

I only shook my head, still shocked that Angelus is here.

"Remove your hand in him Man, or you will regret it." Angelus snarled.

I tapped Brian's hand, Angelus isn't bluffing.
"Of course not, he's my boyfriend, why would he hurt me.. We're leaving. I'm sorry Bry."

"Call me in case." Brian didn't falter. He hold my hand and pressed it.

I saw Angelus strode closer so I pulled my hand immediately and push him out of the studio.

"Don't make a scene here!" I warned him.

"I'll deal with you at home!" His threatening voice sends shiver to my spine.

Looks like he will strangle me to death soon.

I'm prepared though. I could die in his hands if that what makes him happy.