Part 2

No ones pov:

Sero and shoto was currently getting ready for their usually scheduled Friday night. Shoto was currently panicking because well sero has been on his mind. He also got advice from Mina which he feel was a mistake.

Who knows sero could go to Mina asking for advice as well and she might slip up and tell him that Shoto have a crush on him as well. Anyways Mina told shoto that everything he was feeling was because he had a crush on sero.

Sero pov:

I was sweating a bit . No more like a lot today was the day I was gonna make a move. (If you wondering he's not talking about asking shoto out) I put on some black sweats with a white T-shirt.

I was nervous but wasn't. Last night was crazy. Like worse than any day. That talk with my myself keeps making me doubt but Momo said it's fine :). (Yes Momo is who he go to for advice)

I walk over to my desk looking for the manga we left off on before falling asleep together. No not like that he was on the floor and I was on the bed. I didn't put him on the floor so don't say I did ...

Anyways I than began cleaning and also started making a playlist we could listen to while reading..maybe even dance idk. I just want to open a side that no one else already have. I wanna be someone special to him ya know... yeah I'm simping oh well :)

He joggers and stuff

Shoto pov:

I was currently looking for some clothes to put on. I only had a towel on. I go to look for a crop top but suddenly remembered we just hanging out so I grab a hoodie and some shorts.
Something like this.

(No he's not tucking he's just wearing compression boxers if you know what that is)

I then slip on my socks and start put on my chap stick. Not like I was gonna kiss just can't have chapped lips infront of your crush ya know. Who wants to kiss chapped lips. I put on my anklet,bracelet and neckless ,sprayed some smell good and left out to go to seros dorm.

No ones pov:

Shoto knocked on seros door. Sero slowly walked over to the door as he was on his phone texting the Baku squad group chat. Sero opened the door and they both gave each other a little hug before he moved out the way signaling shoto to come in.

They did small talk on what to do and both sat on the bed. Sero played some music which shoto didn't mind and they started to read their manga.

This was and is short but yeah🦗🦟🦗🦟